LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from a new member in the UK - just to prove that lowrider modeling exists over the pond here's some pictures of my 48 Fleetline - hope you like it.

Thanks

·
Registered
434 Posts
That car is..... PIMP. Your not the only ridin' in the UK. Thats were hopperAli is.

-twin

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just used normal acrylic automotive paint & clear lacquer from rattle cans.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I already replied to this on AF.. but I'll say it again

CLEAN!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 18 2003, 10:50 AM
Personaly i think its a dicast...Right???? Just modified a little...

Even though I have seen plastic areo models..This just looks too good.. :biggrin:
someone's green with envy. i mean hater, damm it i cant hit the right keys. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

j/k RAT

·
Registered
439 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Oct 18 2003, 11:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Oct 18 2003, 11:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--NortherntoucH@Oct 18 2003, 11:16 AM
I already replied to this on AF.. but I'll say it again

CLEAN!!
AF? That a different Message board....Give me the link if it is ...

thanks steve-[/b][/quote]
www.automotiveforums.com

under automotive art...

Most of the models are gay riced out Civics and Skylines, but once in a while you get good models like this.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Oct 18 2003, 11:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Oct 18 2003, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 18 2003, 10:50 AM
Personaly i think its a dicast...Right????  Just modified a little...

Even though I have seen plastic areo models..This just looks too good..  :biggrin:
someone's green with envy. i mean hater, damm it i cant hit the right keys. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

j/k RAT[/b][/quote]
My father gots a real pro street tubbed 47 chevy coupe....You guys serously will never know how mutch time i spent looking for a 1 25th version of his.(coupe i mean) the closest i came was a plastic areo but for a '48 chevy. It was 22 bucks but i didnt want to buy since it wasnt the real thing.... Specially it was missing peices , cause it was 30+years old.....

I Recently saw a coupe ,,,resin hand made body, online. i contacted the guy and asked him how mutch he wanted for it, or for him to build me one....Turns out it took him 6 months of hard nights to get it strait.....He told me the lowest he can go is 400 .. :uh:

well , ya , u can say im green with envy.....W/e i gotta go to work

Peace all

rat-

·
Registered
80 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Oct 18 2003, 12:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Oct 18 2003, 12:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ajay@Oct 18 2003, 01:10 PM

notice how the lisence plate says lowrider on it. what could that meen?[/b][/quote]
if your saying wut i think your saying then thats wut i was gonna say a couple minutes ago but didnt want to offend anyone

1 - 20 of 45 Posts