LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all thanks to Darren (D.L.O.Styles) for painting this wild paint job and JR (Scur-rape-init) for doing the interior. This build has been in the making for around 6 months. I started it and done most of the suspention and then sent it off to Darrnen who made the sliding roof then painted it, foiled it and sent it off to JR. Jr did all then interior flocking and painting and sent it back to me. It got lost in the mail for 2 weeks, and when I finnaly got it back I finished up the suspention and final assembly. OK enough talking! ENJOY!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
MAN, I GLAD ITS FINALLY DONE. IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD BUT I STILL THINK THE SPOKES WHERE BETTER. ALL I KNOW IS DOING A BUILD WITH 2 OTHER PEOPLE IS ALOT HARDER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. IT LOOKS GREAT GUYS. NVD!!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
HERES A FEW OF THE PICS I HAVE OF IT. I THINK IT TURNED OUT REAL GOOD AND AS FOR A GROUP BUILD, I'M JUST GLAD IT ACTUALLY GOT FINISHED. THIS WAS NATES TRUCK SO I COULDNT JUST DO IT HOW I WANTED SO SPOKES WHERE NOT THE RIMS OF CHOICE. BUT IF IT WAS UP TO ME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN. :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
Originally posted by 06150xlt@Feb 14 2010, 01:18 PM~16608810
First of all thanks to Darren (D.L.O.Styles) for painting this wild paint job and JR (Scur-rape-init) for doing the interior. This build has been in the making for around 6 months. I started it and done most of the suspention and then sent it off to Darrnen who made the sliding roof then painted it, foiled it and sent it off to JR. Jr did all then interior flocking and painting and sent it back to me. It got lost in the mail for 2 weeks, and when I finnaly got it back I finished up the suspention and final assembly.  OK enough talking! ENJOY!

:0 looks good fellas :cool:

·
r.i.p sis we love you
9,811 Posts
nice build i like to see colabo. on builds it makes builds that much more interesting :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Hell yeah! looks good! nice job!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Nice Built up Guys and a really nice Mid 80´Paintjob !

But ther is one point , what is with the back of the front Seats ???
They are open , why you dont take a little bit of Sheet on close it ?????

One bad point of a Great Model :)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
YEAH THANKS GUYS! THIS ONE WAS REAL FUN TO PAINT I'LL POST SOME PICS OF HOW I DID IT IN A FEW MINUTES. I CONSIDER BOTH OF THESE GUYS GOOD FRIENDS AND I'LL DO A CALABO WITH THEM ANYTIME. BOTH OF YOU GUYS ARE WHAT MADE THIS TRUCK FUN, SO BIG THANKS TO THE BOTH OF YOU GUYS TOO. :biggrin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Originally posted by sidetoside@Feb 14 2010, 07:43 PM~16611746
Nice Built up Guys and a really nice Mid 80´Paintjob !

But ther is one point , what is with the back of the front Seats ???
They are open , why you dont take a little bit of Sheet on close it ?????

One bad point of a Great Model :)

:wow: :ugh: :dunno: IT WASNT MY JOB. :roflmao: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts