LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried talking the homie out of it..............but he wants 14s on a 03 Dakota :ugh: They good to go?

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
www.rimstop.com

pick the model/make, drop, rim, and rim size.

when your done, post a flicka of it or post several combinations.

hope this helps :biggrin: ,

cc

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats an interesting site, but it wasn't showing any pics of the truck with the wheels on it. I also need to know if the reverse off-set is gonna make the wheels stick out of the truck. Thanks for the help though. :)

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Originally posted by Fried Chicken Eater@Sep 22 2003, 06:34 PM
Thats an interesting site, but it wasn't showing any pics of the truck with the wheels on it. I also need to know if the reverse off-set is gonna make the wheels stick out of the truck. Thanks for the help though. :)
when you go to the website,

click on -

VIEW WHEELS ON YOUR VEHICLE in the middle of the page.

you can pick the vehicle, color, how much of a drop and rims and what size rims too.

they carry over 16 brands.

:biggrin: ,

cc

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
i know what you mean about the ei post, at first i thought it was about internet explorer???? i'm dyslexic at times :(

to see the site you may need to download real one player???

i will try and do it then post the picture in here, i suck at computers, but i'll give it a shot.

about the styling on the dodge :cool: :cool: :cool: ,

cc

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
what kind of rims and how much of a drop if any, also reg cab or quad cab and what color.

which dakota model?? they have rt, sxt and sport?

:cool: ,

cc

Last edited by Cruz_Campos at Sep 23 2003, 03:53 AM

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Cruz_Campos@Sep 23 2003, 04:44 AM~
what kind of rims and how much of a drop if any, also reg cab or quad cab and what color.

which dakota model?? they have rt, sxt and sport?

:cool: ,

cc

its a quad cab Dakota. Its a 2 wheel drive model...and I beleive it will probably be more of a base model truck. I don't beleive he has plans to lower it, at least not immediately, or unless the truck sits real high. The truck is just a daily driver. The color is gonna be that light blue color that you see half of those trucks with. The rims are gonna be anodized colored blue with blue spokes. Even if you get a pic with just all chrome is cool. I appreciate your help. I'm gonna get some sleep right now...I'm hella tired..but I'll talk with you tommorow. Peace. ;)

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never mind about the 14z. We tested some today to see if they would go on, but they rubbed against the calipers. Homeboy is now gonna get sum 20" wires...maybe even 22"wires if he gets a good deal on the truck. Gotta see though. Thankz Cruz for your help. You're a good man. Peace. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by Fried Chicken Eater@Sep 24 2003, 02:15 AM
Never mind about the 14z. We tested some today to see if they would go on, but they rubbed against the calipers. Homeboy is now gonna get sum 20" wires...maybe even 22"wires if he gets a good deal on the truck. Gotta see though. Thankz Cruz for your help. You're a good man. Peace. :cool:
WWW.STARWHEEL.COM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts