LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody hook me up with a set of new 5.20`s???? Who knows where to get them, a friend of mine is in the states now until the end of september in arizona, so he can take them back to holland

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Seriously, though, 5.20's are becoming harder and harder to find. I need a set really bad for my show car, I havent really busted my ass looking yet, but I will be soon. If anyone one here knows where I can get a set of 13's or 14's with the standard size white wall hit me up.

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Sep 1 2003, 02:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Sep 1 2003, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JokerManN808@Sep 1 2003, 04:50 PM
dont waste your money on them...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you must be a newbie.[/b][/quote]
haha..no i'm not...there not worth the money..they dont last for crap...and the white walls turn tan after awhile...

Last edited by JokerManN808 at Sep 1 2003, 03:00 PM

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller@Sep 1 2003, 05:02 PM
true riders roll radials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you know about true riding, you got a minitruck lowrider and this is 2003.

Look around in the lowriding world, some of the best clubs out there REQUIRE you to roll 5.20's, enough of this arguing, some of you dont even have a clue.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Sep 1 2003, 05:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Sep 1 2003, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dayton roller@Sep 1 2003, 05:02 PM
what do you know about true riding, you got a minitruck lowrider and this is 2003.

[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Hater :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Sep 1 2003, 03:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Sep 1 2003, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dayton roller@Sep 1 2003, 05:02 PM

Look around in the lowriding world, some of the best clubs out there REQUIRE you to roll 5.20's, enough of this arguing, some of you dont even have a clue.[/b][/quote]
good for them...like you said its 2003 ...not 1975...5.20's are dead...so dont hate on him because he has a mini truck...he's not like the rest of the sheep here that only have caddies,impala,and traditionals..if you had a clue you would relize lowriding isnt the car..it's the lifestyle...go study your lowrider history

Last edited by JokerManN808 at Sep 1 2003, 03:13 PM

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Sep 1 2003, 08:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Sep 1 2003, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dayton roller@Sep 1 2003, 05:02 PM

Look around in the lowriding world, some of the best clubs out there REQUIRE you to roll 5.20's, enough of this arguing, some of you dont even have a clue.[/b][/quote]
man i'm a true rider dogg some of the biggest names in lowrider built tight ass minitrucks.
a minitruck got the same shit as 64 impala
it's rwd and has a full frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can hit back bumper all day long wit them just like a six four!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but wait ogcaddy i'm getting me a 90's big body brougham in the near future so i will show you how a true rider rolls puto!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
wouldnt be if this site had alot less haters that think they know everything

Last edited by JokerManN808 at Sep 1 2003, 03:16 PM

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
me i would roll 5.20's but hell i drive my shit alot and don't want my tires blowing out and fuckin up my d'z.
plus the whitewall turns brown in no time look at the 5.20's on santana there shit brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
radials have the same look as a 5.20 and are a hella lot safer :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller@Sep 1 2003, 05:15 PM
i'm getting me a 90's big body brougham in the near future so i will show you how a true rider rolls puto!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha, that means nothing to me, I wouldnt own one of them 4doors for nothing.

and honestly, all you fools talking shit about 5.20's dont know shit about shit.

no they dont last
no they dont ride as good

but who cares about all that, they look better, they are more prestigious, OG, and most of all, people who hate them, know nothing about lowriding.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
radials before bias,,,,you guys are fucking retarded as hell. As long as you don't "RICER" while driving on them you are ok. No one is suppose to go 1,521 MPH around a corner, except a honda so it will wreck

Og tires are the 5.20s, they look better than some radials on most every car, well atleast traditional anyway.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller@Sep 1 2003, 05:19 PM
look at the 5.20's on santana there shit brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that car had a set of 10 year old 5.20's that havent been taked care of, LOOK AT EVERY CAR FROM LIFESTYLE CC NONE OF THEIR TIRES ARE BROWN.

LOOK ON THE COVER OF THE OCTOBER LRM, NO BROWN, AND THOSE TIRES ARE SEVERAL YEARS OLD.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Sep 1 2003, 05:20 PM
radials before bias,,,,you guys are fucking retarded as hell. As long as you don't "RICER" while driving on them you are ok. No one is suppose to go 1,521 MPH around a corner, except a honda so it will wreck

Og tires are the 5.20s, they look better than some radials on most every car, well atleast traditional anyway.
MAN YOU CANT TELL THE WANABEES SHIT. FUCKING NEW AGE RIDERS, WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE OLD SCHOOL.

·
Registered
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Sep 1 2003, 08:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Sep 1 2003, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dayton roller@Sep 1 2003, 05:15 PM
i'm getting me a 90's big body brougham in the near future so i will show you how a true rider rolls puto!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha, that means nothing to me, I wouldnt own one of them 4doors for nothing.

and honestly, all you fools talking shit about 5.20's dont know shit about shit.

no they dont last
no they dont ride as good

but who cares about all that, they look better, they are more prestigious, OG, and most of all, people who hate them, know nothing about lowriding.[/b][/quote]
ya there are the original lowrider of course i like them too but can't roll them on the street of too long.
and don['t hate on them pretty ass 93-96 4 door big body's man there the sweetest lacs ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts