LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TITANIC.. 78 F250 EXTENDED CAB FULL SIZE. Not gutted.
DOUBLE PUMP WITH 14" CYLINDERS FROM COOL CARS.
NEVER EVER BENT OR CHANGE SEALS IN 5 YRS.
*********14 " cylinder coil over set up in front*************
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone ever wants to see cylinders , just ask , Ill pop the hood for you. Same cylinders you get in the street set up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,099 Posts
Originally posted by 3whlcmry@Sep 21 2005, 07:06 PM~3860614
but u dont go cruisin in dat 3 wheelin and gas hoppin or take it out every weekend

damm good point :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cause cce SUCKS ASSSSSSSSSSSS :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by lowperformance2@Sep 21 2005, 07:09 PM~3860630
damm good point  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

cause cce SUCKS ASSSSSSSSSSSS :biggrin:

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,094 Posts
thats a phat picture to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,099 Posts
yea cool pic but CCE still SUCKS

THERE CYLINDERS ARE JUNK.......


I BENT 3 RAMS IN ONE SUMMER ON MY LINCOLN..

MY BUDDY WENT THREW 3 RAMS ON HIS REGAL..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,392 Posts
Originally posted by 1usamotorsports.com@Sep 21 2005, 08:15 PM~3860669
Naw bro , dont gota gas hop like yall to get that high.
No weight, no 400 hp to gas hop..
Three wheelin is cool but  we do that in our grocery rides.

Like I said u dont drive that car every weekend u just go hop it at car shows go and cruise init for hours every saturday and sunday well see who coems back and makes a post tittled CCE Cylinders Suck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,099 Posts
Originally posted by 3whlcmry@Sep 21 2005, 09:14 PM~3861582
Like I said u dont drive that car every weekend u just go hop it at car shows go and cruise init for hours every saturday and sunday well see who coems back and makes a post tittled CCE Cylinders Suck
:roflmao: :roflmao: YEP
I AGREE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,780 Posts
dam that is a radical now, shit that is bad before it was better(the truck)









CCE CYLINDERS STILL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,656 Posts
Originally posted by 1usamotorsports.com@Sep 21 2005, 11:49 PM~3860484
TITANIC..  78 F250 EXTENDED CAB FULL SIZE. Not gutted.
DOUBLE PUMP  WITH 14" CYLINDERS FROM COOL CARS.
  NEVER EVER BENT OR CHANGE SEALS IN 4 YRS.
snoop said if it aint a chevy dont raise it up ...

wow ... a rare ford ext cab ... thats crazy ... but cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,530 Posts
you want to tell me, you hop that thing just about every weekend like that and NEVER changed a seal in 4 years?.......................i dont believe that

its a fact cce cilinders suck, look how many people keep coming into the hydraulcis section complaining about cce cilinders, you see people with pro hopper or black magic or whatever complain that much? i dont
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,968 Posts
I like that ford truck. Its nice to see something differant for a change. I wanted to do my ford back in the day, but my knockoffs didnt fit LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,368 Posts
Originally posted by lowperformance2@Sep 21 2005, 10:01 PM~3861019
yea cool pic but CCE still SUCKS

THERE CYLINDERS ARE JUNK.......
I BENT 3 RAMS IN ONE SUMMER ON MY LINCOLN..

MY BUDDY WENT THREW 3 RAMS ON HIS REGAL..
so that just means that 75% of their cylinders suck ass
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,410 Posts
Originally posted by 1usamotorsports.com@Sep 21 2005, 06:49 PM~3860484
TITANIC..   78 F250 EXTENDED CAB FULL SIZE. Not gutted.
DOUBLE PUMP  WITH 14" CYLINDERS FROM COOL CARS.
   NEVER EVER BENT OR CHANGE SEALS IN 4 YRS.
Is this Brian Gillispie?

Anyway, the cylinders suck I bent some in the front of my wifes Escort. :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,562 Posts
POP THE HOOD BRO LETS SEE!!!!! I WILL TELL YOU IF THEY COME IN THE STREET KITS.... OH BY THE WAY THEY RECENTLY CHANGED ALL THE STREET KITS TO CHROME D&H LOOKALIKES.... :0 :0 :0 :0 THEY ALSO HAVE THE SUPER STROKERS. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,959 Posts
Did no one else notice he running 14 inch strokes UNDER THE HOOD not in the back WTF FUCKING FORDS
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top