LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 14x7 100spokes. Looking to get some tires, just don’t know the difference between 520 or radials?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Run radials tires. They run better and you will have control of your car. 520 tires are cool but only for show. Some people like to ride on 520 but if you wanna drive a lot run the radials. Better control

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Run radials tires. They run better and you will have control of your car. 520 tires are cool but only for show. Some people like to ride on 520 but if you wanna drive a lot run the radials. Better control
Órale… thanks carnal. What tire size and brand would you recommend? I’m putting them on a 1988 MONTE LS.

·
Registered
290 Posts
So the size we use to run was 175/75/14. But that size is discontinued. And if anyone tries to sell you that size there asking for a lot of money. But the size manufacturers are still making us 185/75/14..this is the size to run. I’ll post a few pictures with Lowrider’s on 185/74/14

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got my 14x7 100spokes. Looking to get some tires, just don’t know the difference between 520 or radials?
520 look the Best, but mileage is sad and not the safest tires , now radials ride better good mileage, and a set of 4 cost almost as much as 1 520 premium sportway from Coker tire. Find a 175 70 14 WSW , for about $265.00 a sets ...... Layin'andPlayin'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts