LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked these up and decided not to hold on to them. There 2x gold daytons wrapped up in og 5 20 premiuim sportaways. The rims are 13x7 and three rims are prestamped and one is stamped. Rims do not leak air and no loose spokes. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being brand new perfect, i rate these at a 8. There are no curb rash on the rims. The tires tread looks brand new and still have some some wiskers on the tire. There are some minor surface dry cracks on the back of some tires, but still hold air and still very nice. They come with gm five lug chrome adapters and china knockoffs that were gold, but I rubbed the gold off due to them getting faded. Im very honest when it comes to selling anything, so any questions will be answered to the best of my ability. I'm asking $1150 for the set or realistic offers. I prefer local transaction, but will ship if buyer does the homework of finding out the actual cost of shipping. Buyer will pay full shipping costs. Location of wheels are in Cali bay area 94547 please email any questions to [email protected], i do not check pms

Attachments

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
GL ON SALE
SHOULD GO FAST

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I do have a pic already with the 183a stamp on the thread. If you need a pic of the front stamp with the dayton logo on that one rim, i can post when i get a chance. Email me your addy so i can do it with my phone.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.