LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up mi gente,

I have a couple of questions and maybe you can help out.

My dad and I have been restoring a 54 bel air and are just about done. We have been discussing the option of leaving it with stock wheels or going with 13's. If we do decide to go on 13's we have decided to leave frame intact and not cut it meaning no hydros. So the next option would be airbags. So my questions are:

1.Is there a kit that can be installed with no or minimal cutting /welding needed in case we decide to take off and leave in original form down the line?

2. I myself like quick action but my old man doesn't so what kind of price comparison are we looking at between air and juice?

I have seen myself that air runs almost if not more expensive. I know that as far as confort air is better. But still.

3. Does anyone actually own a bomb with air now that at one point had juice and if so what is your preference and why?

Well I hope you guys can help us out. We have been working off and on for almost 5 or 6 years now and are almost finish with it.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
cars i have bagged all with the same frame as yours
bottom line if you want a properly done set up
your gonna get some fat trimmed
like a tattoo if your first responce is can it be removed then maby you should not do it

yes you can go completely back to coils ans leafs

the only majore cutting you need is trimming the spring pockets up front
the back it would be best to put on a bridge that stuff can also be patched up

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
the third to the last one is my fave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts