LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

once again any info please p.m. there is a reward out for any solid leeds people who took it or who got parts any one having anything that has to do with the car any info it is strictly confidential so feel free (559) 394-3680 :twak: :machinegun: :machinegun: :guns: :nono: :nono:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
just had my bigbody stolen while i was on my honeymoon in july. fuckin crackhead cousin stole it then dissapeared off the face of the earth. i feel for ya bro. :angry:

·
Hustle, Loyalty, Respect
5,073 Posts
THAT'S SOME BULLSHIT HOMIE!! GOOD LUCK :nono: :nono:

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Originally posted by Fahm Joiner@Oct 5 2007, 05:16 PM~8940518
just had my bigbody stolen while i was on my honeymoon in july.  fuckin crackhead cousin stole it then dissapeared off the face of the earth.  i feel for ya bro. :angry:
aint that some shit...don't feel bad, i gotta crackhead cousin too! :(

damn, fuck prison......i'd kill a bitch over that regal!!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
yep, someone stole my 85 regal too didnt look that nice but it was mine 10 days later cops call me and say they found the car... so im like kool its in the pound worse case, they strip the rims and sounds and hydros i can still sell it, because the cops said there was no damage to the car ... ok,i go to the pound to see it, but they wouldnt let me in ... i had the car for 3 days waiting to get paid to put plates and ins on it.... so they no reg. papers u cant get it, i say let me see it to see if its worth it, they say nope. so i spend almost $350.00 for tags and all that(illinois) i get in the pound and its burned.... :angry: :angry: :tears: :mad: :mad: :guns: :guns: :guns: so i got screwed out of not only the car but more money also..... so i hope u find ur car good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts