LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[attachmentid=257951]

this will be made into a couch. I sold it to a guy who didnt want the whole car to go to the crusher.

[attachmentid=257952]
this is what was left after picking the thing clean

:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: did you grow up under power lines?

·
Registered
23,409 Posts
Impala muderer :tears:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
hope he gets his tetnis shot before he sits on that wreckage from the titanic

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 28 2005, 01:22 PM~3707322
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea the car was completely shot, when we flipped it over it broke in half, lol. it wasnt good for shit. i figured if the guy wants to give me more for the back fin section than what i would have got for the whole car at the crusher then that's his prerogative. i saw you just got a 59. do you have any extra side stainless? i need some for mine...

You and your sexy woman's first child will be named "RUSTY"
alright chris rock :biggrin: j/k.... ~JO$H~

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Aug 28 2005, 11:59 AM~3707635
yea the car was completely shot, when we flipped it over it broke in half, lol. it wasnt good for shit. i figured if the guy wants to give me more for the back fin section than what i would have got for the whole car at the crusher then that's his prerogative. i saw you just got a 59. do you have any extra side stainless? i need some for mine...
alright chris rock  :biggrin:  j/k.... ~JO$H~

nope no extras but bowtieconnection has some repolished and anodized ready to go.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes we are still selling shit. we are exremely busy and can not monitor this forum 247.

the belair has no read end. the front suspension is there. the hood is shot. I have no clue about the frame. the car has been sitting there for over 10+ years and this is the first time i really tried to sell it. I exspect the frame is okay. not really sure and i'm not going to look under it unless i see the money in front of me. :puffin:

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here is a 64 Impala Hardtop. No motor or trans. Clear Alabama bill of sale. Ready to be inspected and have a title issued by your state. $1500 FIRM...

Here is also a 64 Impala SS. Original 327 two-barrel. Runs good. Needs restoration. Have seats and console that are in good shape. Clear Kentucky title. It's also a bumper guard car and underdash a/c car. $4000 OBO...

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here is a 64 Impala Hardtop. No motor or trans. Clear Alabama bill of sale. Ready to be inspected and have a title issued by your state. $1500 FIRM...

Here is also a 64 Impala SS. Original 327 two-barrel. Runs good. Needs restoration. Have seats and console that are in good shape. Clear Kentucky title. It's also a bumper guard car and underdash a/c car. $4000 OBO...

1 - 20 of 297 Posts