LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just know all you homies cant wait till I post up some pics of my 57 and 64 :biggrin: ....I have about 20-40 pics of both of my cars together....and acouple of them seperate...also I took a pic of my 64's chassis..since its all chrome :cool: ....just wanted to let yall know when the pics will be in....and OH!...I did make my 64 a convertible after all....it wasnt that hard to do either, but um....I used a regular kitchen knife...took me awhile lol but it came out nice :)

*in the title I made a typo.....its a 57, not a 58*

Last edited by 4pump_caddy at Nov 29 2003, 05:24 PM

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
cant wait to this this shit ese ;)

from what i heard both cars r DA SHIT!

how bout we get some info bout them so we can picture what u have been workin on ;)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by The Modeling Pimp@Nov 29 2003, 07:31 PM
cant wait to this this shit ese ;)

from what i heard both cars r DA SHIT!

how bout we get some info bout them so we can picture what u have been workin on ;)
:cheesy: thanks man.....heres some info on my 57 and 64

64 Impala info:

on the 64, the interior is fully custom....I took the seats out of a 67, they're swivel seats for the front and a love seat in the back.....the floor,seats,dashboard, and door panels have been covered with purple crushed velvet....I made a custom sound system behind the back seat, it consists of 4 amps and 2 subs....the chassis is all chrome....underneath the hood we got a chrome firewall, and chrome A arms...chrome wheel wells,on the top of the hood, inside, I put crushed velvet, the wheels are 1/25 scale wheels and tires...I use them because they look more like a 13" rim on a 1/18 scale car...they're gold baby D's, with 3 prong spinner,the steering column was taken off, and I put a gold steering column and steering wheel....the 64 use to be a hard top, but I took off the top and made it a convertible...I also made a custom back part for it,to cover up the stereo system...I covered that in velvet too,the window trim was chromed 3 times....aaaaand....thats about all for the 64

57 chevy bel air info:

my 57 bel air...just has 1/25 all chrome baby D's on it....Im thinking about re-doing the interior to a dark blue velour, and build a custom sound system for it.then if I get a dremel tool, I'll suicide the front end, and the rear end, and suicide the doors

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
wheres the pics at, dieing to see em?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts