LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

58 impala rc from radio shack

3K views 61 replies 20 participants last post by  CruizinKev 
#1 ·
anybody know when it comes out?

#13 ·
I just called call 1-800-843-7422 and ordered 1 for 69.99 they are available already, i paid a total of 83.44 for UPS SHIPING, I hope i get it soon , i will post pics as soon as i do.

Last edited by Lazerwerks.com at Nov 3 2003, 01:47 PM

#20 ·
Originally posted by jevries+Nov 4 2003, 01:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jevries @ Nov 4 2003, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Cruizin´Kev@Nov 3 2003, 01:52 PM
i luv it.. jevries, when you´ll buy one? ;) ;)
Don't have to, Brian has bought me a '67 and he already have send me 2 '64's and a '67 pretty cool! :thumbsup:
I took the '64's apart and am using the PCB's for new projects.[/b][/quote]
so what are you going to do with the other 67 im sending you :cool:

#21 ·
I don't know yet, maybe build a totally new chassis for it and use the cartridge method. I'm also gonna paint the '64 bodies and make new lighter chassis for it. One of the cars have to become a radical cardancer RC style..gonna be wild!

Yo Brian, don't forget to enclose an extra Lindbergcar for yourself so I can mod it out to the max! ;)

#23 ·
I GOT IT TODAY, IT LOOKS GREAT....

#26 ·
Originally posted by jevries@Nov 4 2003, 02:48 PM
I don't know yet, maybe build a totally new chassis for it and use the cartridge method. I'm also gonna paint the '64 bodies and make new lighter chassis for it. One of the cars have to become a radical cardancer RC style..gonna be wild!

Yo Brian, don't forget to enclose an extra Lindbergcar for yourself so I can mod it out to the max! ;)
you looking for rc cars still?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.