LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

59 build up

1K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  japSW20 
#1 ·
hey peeps take it easy this is my second model ive built,just getting into it when i have spare time.heres a 59 i started,What models come with a seerate chasis? every model i buy brings 1 piece bottom? :biggrin:

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
when u get a chance and come back down to miami we gon' have to ride up to warricks and get you some models and acessories bruh... we could also stop at near by lakes and canals and go basssssss fishinnnn maneeeeee....lol its in broward so you know them peacock bass gon' be out there bruh'....lolol

#12 ·
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Sep 21 2005, 06:49 AM~3856007
when u get a chance and come back down to miami we gon' have to ride up to warricks and get you some models and acessories bruh... we could also stop at near by lakes and canals and go basssssss fishinnnn maneeeeee....lol its in broward so you know them peacock bass gon' be out there bruh'....lolol
for sure on the fishing :biggrin: Dam walmart dont got shit of models and theres no hobby shops here :angry: too much humidity to paint the car so i went out back and worked on my 1:1 scale TR :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.