LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That video where they had the 6.5" audiobahn speakers in the ported box banging seriously. Anybody have the specs on the box.

I'm an expert wood craftsman so design and building is nothing to me, also have a huge full workshop.

I know the basic design of the box just would like the specs so I can build one as an experiment.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
man I used to have the link, it doesnt work anymore.

I watched the video over and over, it was seriously amazing, but if memory serves me well, it was a 6th order transmission box...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm on my sidekick 2 so I can't watch video. Like I said I know the basic design.

Would you happen to have the box specs. Length, Width, Height and the internal port specs. Possibly a diagram with measurments to go buy would be greatly appreciated.

One other thing, audiobahn is cheaper line audio like sony. Would the same box build to exact specs but with a better quality 6.5 sound or pound harder. I think so opinions

Thanks

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 21 2005, 04:33 AM~3855671
Two 6.5" Audiobahn subwoofers in separate Powered4Sound centerfold enclosures.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/Audiobahn/6.5.1b.wmv

I'm the winner!  :cheesy:

Thanks brian, it has been years. I am glad someome remembered it. Heythey did have it on realmofexcursion! I browsed last night quickly and must have passed over it.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
that video is bullshit....

no mic distortion
people are holding a conversation inside the car while the music is playing....

p4s is overrated

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Originally posted by Pitbullx@Sep 21 2005, 08:39 AM~3856170
that video is bullshit....

no mic distortion
people are holding a conversation inside the car while the music is playing....

p4s is overrated

Im in agreement. Video is bs. I didnt see a termlab in the video, so some retards they grab off the street saying "it sounds like two 15"'s holds as much credibility as Jeb Bush's election.

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Nice vid :cheesy: I don't know about the specs tho, from the video the guy said "special box" so it sounds like hes keeping the specs a secret

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
well its not too much of a secret. the retards that run Powered 4 sound got in some fight and one of the main members posted their designs and calculation sheets all over the internet. After a bunch of people read thru them, it was revealed that all they were really were 1/4 wave boxes. (similar to the "BOSE WAVE" stereo crap you see on tv) I have a copy of the calculator somewhere if you really are interested.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 21 2005, 05:26 PM~3859331
same here, and how they calculate port length, port area, volume of box, and all that other good stuff...
you would have a better chance of them letting you fuck their mother in the ass..... they dont tell shiet!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by Pitbullx@Sep 21 2005, 07:23 PM~3859670
you would have a better chance of them letting you fuck their mother in the ass..... they dont tell shiet!
trust, i have plenty of ways of getting ppl to let me fuck their mother in the ass...

:biggrin:

o well, doesnt bother me any, i was just curious... they wouldnt do me any good any how...

-qs
-qs

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 21 2005, 06:51 PM~3859926
trust, i have plenty of ways of getting ppl to let me fuck their mother in the ass...

-qs
:0

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Its a winzip file, windows should be able to unzip it just fine. You will need excell, its an excell spreadsheet that they used for their calculations for making their snailshell boxes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts