LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i hook it up? like what goes where? i have 2 on each end.. and 1 on each side.. i donno what goes where.. someone giimmie a wiring diagram or something

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
switches for ma valves.. i want them to opperate ma valves.. one to opperate going up.. and down in the front.. and one in the back doing the same thing.. i have 4 valves so 2 in front and 2 in back.. i just need to find out what prongs do what..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Oops, just read that you only have 4 valves... :0 that means that the only use you'd have for a 6-prong is for pancake. get a couple 3-prongs... one for front and one for back. Same idea... side prong goes to power... one end to lift valve and other end to dump. Simple as that! :biggrin:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok so basically you tellin me that.. both sides have positive imputs right? (i am talkin about the 6 prong) and the 4 on the top and bottom are power leads.. correct?

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by crazy4hydros+Sep 30 2003, 07:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy4hydros @ Sep 30 2003, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Sep 29 2003, 04:31 PM
do you just go around quoting people??
u got a problem with that :angry:[/b][/quote]
seems useless, thats all..

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by Lokim@Sep 30 2003, 04:34 PM
ok so basically you tellin me that.. both sides have positive imputs right? (i am talkin about the 6 prong) and the 4 on the top and bottom are power leads.. correct?

for your setup, 6 prong is good only for pancake, and seesaw..

in either case, put 12 volts to pins 3 and 4

to do pancake, hook the up valves to 1 and 2,
and the downs to 5 and 6

to do seesaw, hook front up to 1, back down to 2, back up to 5, and front down to 6

1 - 12 of 12 Posts