AMT 62

AMT 70 Monte

Cheers
Andy :cool:

Last edited by Ajay at Oct 19 2003, 09:36 AM

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice... but whats a completed model???...... oh wait, i think i completed a model once... all the rest are on hold...."temporarily" ;)

Last edited by biggeazy-e at Oct 19 2003, 11:38 AM

·
Registered
434 Posts
Very cool. How did you do the buton tuck look.

-twin

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Oct 19 2003, 10:00 AM
I got a question, Where you get those wheels, Cause they make that car..... And where you get those Hydro pumps????

By the way, Beautiful!
The wheels are all either Pegasus or Hoppin Hydros - I think the ones on the 62 were in two parts but I can't remember whether they were HH or Pegasus.
Same with the pumps-they're just the basic aluminium shape but you can add lines etc if you want to.
Thanks

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by Ajay+Oct 19 2003, 07:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ajay @ Oct 19 2003, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Oct 19 2003, 10:00 AM
I got a question, Where you get those wheels, Cause they make that car.....  And where you get those Hydro pumps????

By the way,  Beautiful!
The wheels are all either Pegasus or Hoppin Hydros - I think the ones on the 62 were in two parts but I can't remember whether they were HH or Pegasus.
Same with the pumps-they're just the basic aluminium shape but you can add lines etc if you want to.
Thanks[/b][/quote]
where do you get you hh and pegasus?

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Oct 19 2003, 08:46 PM
Ali man, I just ordered a whole bunch of new Pegasus wirewheels at Towerhobbies:
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI00...sus&FVPROFIL=++

If you want the HH ones just do a search.
I only ordered small stuff like 6 sets of wirewheels so the shipping is only $7,95 packed in an envelope that means no taxes.
Good luck! ;)
thanks jevries. your a big help. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by twin@Oct 19 2003, 10:15 AM
Very cool. How did you do the buton tuck look.

-twin
Iused the interior from the AMT 62 Pontiac Catalina Custom - with a bit of modification to make it fit
Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts