LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 447 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 60 rag, its taking up space and needs to go to a good home. This car is fairly solid OG Roman red and has all of the stainless trim. The only convertible only parts missing is the bottom of the rear seat. Convertible rack goes up and down with ease, has the hard to find rear piston cover panel stainless mouldings, car is an OG Texas car.













Needs a windshield and door roll up glass has all the convertible quarter glass and they roll up and down fine. Its pretty solid with some minor rust on the hood lip and the door but comes with an extra clean drivers door and an extra clean hood. 283 thats locked up if you want it its yours but I think its seized. I have many more pics but photobucket is down. I can take more pics also.
I also picked up a solid as hell 60 donor car to cut some metal off for any small rust repair areas. Im asking 11k for it as is.



comes with all the lower valences and as complete as I could make it. car would be an easy build for anyone. Could be on the streets by summer. If it doesnt sell I will start doing the metal work soon and then it will be zero rust car.

Not really interested in trades, Im not trying to get rich Im trying to finish my 61 rag. I think its a fair price.

Located near Dallas Ft Worth. Can be shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states for a G. I have a 5 car transporter headed to LA next week and it can make it on the truck for 600. call if interested but realistic and serious only, 940-902-1057
 

·
STILL IN DA GAME
Joined
·
51,349 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Feb 10 2010, 01:45 AM~16569830
Selling my 60 rag, its taking up space and needs to go to a good home. This car is fairly solid OG Roman red and has all of the stainless trim. The only convertible only parts missing is the bottom of the rear seat. Convertible rack goes up and down with ease, has the hard to find  rear piston cover panel stainless mouldings, car is an OG Texas car. 













Needs a windshield and door roll up glass has all the convertible quarter glass and they roll up and down fine. Its pretty solid with some minor rust on the hood lip and the door but comes with an extra clean drivers door and an extra clean hood. 283 thats locked up if you want it its yours but I think its seized. I have many more pics but photobucket is down. I can take more pics also.
I also picked up a solid as hell 60 donor car to cut some metal off for any small rust repair areas. Im asking 11k for it as is.



comes with all the lower valences and as complete as I could make it. car would be an easy build for anyone. Could be on the streets by summer. If it doesnt sell I will start doing the metal work soon and then it will be zero rust car.

Not really interested in trades, Im not trying to get rich Im trying to finish my 61 rag. I think its a fair price.

Located near Dallas Ft Worth. Can be shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states for a G. I have a 5 car transporter headed to LA next week and it can make it on the truck for 600. call if interested but realistic and serious only, 940-902-1057

WELL WORTH IT SKIM ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY@Feb 10 2010, 02:51 AM~16569845
WELL WORTH IT SKIM  ;)
I think so cuz all the hard to find stuff is there.
 

·
STILL IN DA GAME
Joined
·
51,349 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Feb 10 2010, 01:53 AM~16569847
I think so cuz all the hard to find stuff is there.
IF I HAD BOUGHT THIS ONE I WOULD HAD FINISHED IT ALREADY :biggrin: NOW THE 61 KILLIN ME BUT THANKS 4 HOOKIN ME UP WITH THE 61 SKIM GREAT PERSON 2 DEAL WITH AND HONEST ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY@Feb 10 2010, 02:55 AM~16569856
IF I HAD BOUGHT THIS ONE I WOULD HAD FINISHED IT ALREADY  :biggrin: NOW THE 61 KILLIN ME BUT THANKS 4 HOOKIN ME UP WITH THE 61 SKIM GREAT PERSON 2 DEAL WITH AND HONEST  ;)
yeah man, I know. Its funny cuz Good Times members always hit me up and buy cars off me, Can I get the "Authorized Good Times Dealer" card already? :biggrin:
 

·
STILL IN DA GAME
Joined
·
51,349 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Feb 10 2010, 01:57 AM~16569861
yeah man, I know. Its funny cuz Good Times members always hit me up and buy cars off me, Can I get the "Authorized Good Times Dealer" card already? :biggrin:
FUK YEAH !!! :biggrin: GOOD LUCK THIS SHOULD GO QUICK BY THE WEEKEND ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY@Feb 10 2010, 02:58 AM~16569864
FUK YEAH !!! :biggrin: GOOD LUCK THIS SHOULD GO QUICK BY THE WEEKEND ;)
shit I doubt it, very few people really makin moves right now. I know its tax season so maybe your right, realistically the ones who know whats up dont really post, they just make it happen ;) Your 61 rag is getting the deluxe treatment I see :cheesy:
 

·
STILL IN DA GAME
Joined
·
51,349 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Feb 10 2010, 02:02 AM~16569877
shit I doubt it, very few people really makin moves right now. I know its tax season so maybe your right, realistically the ones who know whats up dont really post, they just make it happen ;)  Your 61 rag is getting the deluxe treatment I see :cheesy:
SURE IS CHEVY SHOP RUNNIN GAME ON THAT ACE :biggrin: PEOPLE THINK LAYITLOW IS NOT GOOD 4 SELLING BUT PEOPLE LOOKIN BELIEVE THAT I POSTED THE LINK 2 YOUR TOPIC IN OUR CAR CLUB TOPIC LETS SEE IF I CAN GET A G TIMER 2 GET THIS :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY@Feb 10 2010, 03:04 AM~16569887
SURE IS CHEVY SHOP RUNNIN GAME ON THAT ACE  :biggrin: PEOPLE THINK LAYITLOW IS NOT GOOD 4 SELLING BUT PEOPLE LOOKIN BELIEVE THAT I POSTED THE LINK 2 YOUR TOPIC IN OUR CAR CLUB TOPIC LETS SEE IF I CAN GET A G TIMER 2 GET THIS  :cool:
:0 yall got all them ballers in GT You know it stands for $ :biggrin: :cool:









:biggrin:
 

·
STILL IN DA GAME
Joined
·
51,349 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Feb 10 2010, 02:12 AM~16569907
:0 yall got all them ballers in GT You know it stands for $  :biggrin:  :cool:
:biggrin:
WE JUST RELOADING HOMIE CLUB STANDARDS CHANGED AND SO DID OUR GAME WE COMING WE WANNA PLAY :biggrin: WILL MAKE SOME CALLS EARLY
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by OVERNIGHT CELEBRITY@Feb 10 2010, 03:15 AM~16569915
WE JUST RELOADING HOMIE CLUB STANDARDS CHANGED AND SO DID OUR GAME WE COMING WE WANNA PLAY  :biggrin: WILL MAKE SOME CALLS EARLY
:0 :0

QUESTION ONE HAS TO REALLY ASK HIMSELF IS CAN YOU HANDLE A 60 RAG? :0






:biggrin:
 

·
STILL IN DA GAME
Joined
·
51,349 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Feb 10 2010, 02:22 AM~16569930
:0  :0

QUESTION ONE HAS TO REALLY ASK HIMSELF IS CAN YOU HANDLE A 60 RAG? :0




:biggrin:
:wow: WE CAN :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 447 Posts
Top