LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Every day Hustler
1,002 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Apr 8 2010, 06:32 PM~17138054
61 IMPALA PROJECT OR PARTS CAR. CAR HAS NO TITLE NO MOTOR OR TRANNY WAS AN ORIGINAL 348 CAR FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD FLOORS ARE GONE IN THE CAR SEAT FRAMES ARE THERE SPLIT FRONT BENCH SEAT ALL GOOD GLASS ALMOST ALL TRIM ISTHERE WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET ILL PUT MORE PICS UP TOMORROW.

MAKE OFFER.

whats the price and where is car in hat state :cool:

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
nobody hold your breath while waiting to get this or any parts from this guy :uh: :uh: :uh: he led me on for months on some floors i was SUPPOSE to be getting...i waited and waited and waited while he SAID he was cutting them out...i still havent heard back from him,,,,i think that was back in sept. or oct. :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
:dunno: i sent you pms telling you i was having trouble getting the time and means to get them out and that i was probably going to sell the whole car and thats what i did it wasnt personal.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
:thumbsup: Keep Pushin Ryan............. ;)

·
Registered
413 Posts
:happysad: GOOD LUCC ON THE SALE....

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Apr 17 2010, 08:45 PM~17223950
:dunno: i sent you pms telling you i was having trouble getting the time and means to get them out and that i was probably going to sell the whole car and thats what i did it wasnt personal.
actually...the last PM u sent me was on Oct. 7th...and this is what it said...i still have all of them saved....u NEVER said anything about selling the whole car...u said u were getting them out and for me to "HANG IN THERE"

21 - 40 of 43 Posts