LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 pair front fender "vee" emblems 48.95, sell for 35

1 set front fender bar ornaments 124.95, sell for 100

1 pair hood hinge springs 30.00, sell for 20

1 pair rear quarter SS emblems 52.95, sell for 40


ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:16 PM~3716180
1 left side rear antenna 69.95, sell for 50

1 right side dummy antenna 64.95, sell for 50


SOLD
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:16 PM~3716180

1 set front fender bar ornaments 124.95, sell for 100


 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:16 PM~3716180


1 pair front fender "vee" emblems 48.95, sell for 35


 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:16 PM~3716180


1 pair hood hinge springs 30.00, sell for 20


 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:16 PM~3716180

1 pair chrome door lock knobs 5.00, I'll throw them in with another purchase if requested

SOLD
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:16 PM~3716180

2 pairs door hinge pins and bushings 24.00, sell for 15


sold
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:16 PM~3716180


1 pair rear quarter SS emblems 52.95, sell for 40
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by MAYHEM@Aug 29 2005, 10:20 PM~3716207
i ll trade you for the ornament and antenna ??????
what do you have to trade? I'm all stocked up on pre-opened KitKats...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:25 PM~3716254
what do you have to trade?  I'm all stocked up on pre-opened KitKats...
ANY FLAVOR IN PERTICULAR,THERES A NEW FLAVOR U KNOW ITS BANANA KITKAT!!! :biggrin:
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by MAYHEM@Aug 29 2005, 10:29 PM~3716290
ANY FLAVOR IN PERTICULAR,THERES A NEW FLAVOR U KNOW ITS  BANANA KITKAT!!! :biggrin:
WTF, send me one, banannas are fucking awesome.

I like them frozen and dipped in chocolate.

i want my girl to do herself with a bananna and eat it, but aparently she isnt down for that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,193 Posts
Originally posted by skandalouz@Aug 29 2005, 07:34 PM~3716328
No,  they are for  Lincoln,  so they will match your 1/4 panels.
whats that supposed to mean?



and how much for both dan, sent to the house
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:33 PM~3716325
WTF, send me one, banannas are fucking awesome.

I like them frozen and dipped in chocolate.

i want my girl to do herself with a bananna and eat it, but aparently she isnt down for that
U DONT HAVE THE BANANA KITKATS THERE WE GOT ORRANGE KITKATS TOO
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by lone star@Aug 29 2005, 10:35 PM~3716335
whats that supposed to mean?
and how much for both dan, sent to the house
90 shipped for Kenny Logins, on the highway to the danger zone.

dont act like you dont know
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by MAYHEM@Aug 29 2005, 10:39 PM~3716366
U DONT HAVE THE BANANA KITKATS THERE WE GOT ORRANGE KITKATS TOO
chocolate and oranges :thumbsdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Aug 29 2005, 10:40 PM~3716376
chocolate and oranges :thumbsdown:
YA IT TASTES LIKE WET ASS
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top