LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachmentid=273339][attachmentid=273331][attachmentid=273326]I AM SELLING A 1962 BELAIR WAGON. IT HAS A 85 350 ENGINE IN IT WITH MANY CHROME PARTS UNDER THE HOOD. 2 CHROME SHOWTIME PUMPS 5 BATTERIES AND EIGHT SWITCHES. IT HAS THE TELESCOPING DRIVESHAFT AND THE BILLET CENTER SUPPORT. THE CAR WILL STAND ON THREE WITH A LITTLE PUSH. THE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF A POINEER PREMIER HEAD UNIT , 2 TWEETERS, 4 6X9S, 3 JL 10 INCH W3S IN ABOX, 2 AMPS AND A 1FARAD DIGITAL CAPATICOR. THERE ARE MANY EXTRA PARTS GOING WITH THE CAR. AN EXTRA X FRAME, REAR END WITH TRAILING ARMS AND BANANA BAR, UPPER AND LOWERA ARMS SPINDLES AND DRUMS. (THE BRAKES ARE FROZEN). CHROME ROOF RACK, CHEVY SIDE VIEW MIRRORS, SKIRTS, AND RAIN GUARDS FOR THE WINDOWS. A BRAND NEW GRILL. I WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THESE PARTS SEPERATLY AT THIS TIME. THE BODY ON THE CAR HAS ROT IN THE REAR QUARTERS THAT NEED TO BE REPLACED. THE LAST OWNER PAINTED THE CAR WITH HOUSE PAINT AND A BRUSH. THE FIRST 6,500 DOLLARS TAKES EVERYTHING. I WILL TRADE FOR A UNCUT CONVERTIBLE. YOU CAN EITHER PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.