LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna juice a 62 balair , the rod that bolts the upper a-arms to the frame is in the way where the cylinder comes through, do i have to cut a notch out and weld a bracket to the side, or how do i fix this?

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
yes, notxh the a-arm ;) , and cut a bigger hole through frame, if you know what I mean :cool:

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not the a-arm that i need to notch its the rod that bolts it to the frame thats in the way.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
You guys dont have that damn thing done yet??....lol

I remember hearing that the cylinders always have a tilt to them on impalas/belairs. Sounds like lowpoke and Streetriders are right.

Robert

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the advice everyone ,

real funny rob, new movement c.c jax, fl represent

·
Registered
971 Posts
thats correct the cylinder should sit up against that rod.. i also have a 62 belair. it does rub a bit but wont hurt anything

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks again everyone :biggrin:

·
Registered
971 Posts
newmovementrider,

where and when do you guys meet. me and a few other lolo riders would like to check you guys out

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we meet every sat at 8:30 pm, its at beach blvd and st.johns bluff,
theres a mc donalds and taco bell and winn dixie, were on the beach blvd side right by the street so you wont miss us. www.newmovement.cc we have cookouts, christmas parties,we just did our annual scavenger hunt which some of the items were like swallow a gold fish,get the stuffed coyote out of longhorns, live chicken , live duck, and many more out of control things, its a really fun club and a family style club, if you want to have a lot of fun come join the family. we have chapters in jacksonville, tutusville, st. augustine, fernandina, bradenton, and our new chapter australia. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
FUCK New Movement.....
I think that goldfish is still trying to swim up my troat everytime i lay down!
AND ...... i think i caught an infection from that nasty ass pond.

LOL...J/K i had a blast

Mike.... come on out and see us next Sat. or something and check us out.

Rob

·
Registered
971 Posts
cool, me and a few friends will try to get out there in a couple of weeks.... two of our cars are down right now, but we'll hit you up when we can drive the rides out. 62 belair, 63 impala, 64 belair all switched

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Alright man...
Look forward to seeing you out there!

Rob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts