LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
a 62 rag shouldnt be too hard to sell at all.....take all that shit off of it and get you some better pics.....bigger pics, I bet this thing will sell..........well, unless that east coast rust has totally fucked this car over......good luck homie

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
a 62 rag shouldnt be too hard to sell at all.....take all that shit off of it and get you some better pics.....bigger pics, I bet this thing will sell..........well, unless that east coast rust has totally fucked this car over......good luck homie
yes ahe has that va rust on her but she can be but back together.

·
Registered
937 Posts

i have a 1968 impala vert with headlight hideaways not interested in trading for your 62 but would sell if your interested....all O.G car is green with black top and black interior..needs top and driver side of seat has a tear in it other than that interior is in great shape..no HOLES in car and frame is solid does have some LIGHT surface rust on right wheel well but nothing major at all..here are a few pics headlight hideaways do work sometimes you have to give a little love tap to the canister to get it going ..i think it needs some new vaccum lines but havent dug into it yet still thinking of building it after i finish my current project... Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Hood
Vehicle Car Hood Classic car Hardtop

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have a 1968 impala vert with headlight hideaways not interested in trading for your 62 but would sell if your interested....all O.G car is green with black top and black interior..needs top and driver side of seat has a tear in it other than that interior is in great shape..no HOLES in car and frame is solid does have some LIGHT surface rust on right wheel well but nothing major at all..here are a few pics headlight hideaways do work sometimes you have to give a little love tap to the canister to get it going ..i think it needs some new vaccum lines but havent dug into it yet still thinking of building it after i finish my current project... View attachment 333544 View attachment 333545 View attachment 333546
WHAT THE TICKET ON THIS SHE NICE BRO.

·
Registered
937 Posts
WHAT THE TICKET ON THIS SHE NICE BRO.

im really not sure what i want to sell it for just looking at some cash offers or trade offers on it right now. im still debating on selling it myself cause i like it just dont know if im ready to start a new project right after i finish my current project..but cash talks you know. im thinking some where around 8,000 obo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.