LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its comming out someone on here works for them and he was in classifides needed some 62 pics!so its comming out sometime

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I saw that post too, but the dude didn't put up any info??? He didn't sound very professional? But if it's true that would be pretty cool...

Those Bel Airs are nice too...What other colors do they have Mad Modeler?

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
i just went to wal-mart tonight and they had that black kit that Ray has,,,and a marvel comics car with wolverine on it,,,it was a 62 also,,,looks like same car but with Wolverine painted on it and stuff...,,i got a white one like the black one above...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
lol sorry ray. i gotta have immediate results. i got about $144 and 75 of that is goin towards the new ticket that mom doesnt know about and shes gonna be wonderin where all the money went. and i think im gonna have tobuy a new battery for the camaro b/c it seems to have been stolen b/c the last place i saw it was in the engine compartment and its pretty hard to misplace a car battery. is that black 1 in the pic a 1:18th scale?
:dunno:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 6 2003, 08:19 PM
so what am i looking for when i go into that horrid place
you'll need to look for your rabbits foot first because you will most likely need luck finding one. those aren't just an everyday item. i'm in 12 differant walmarts a day and have only seen those 2 in the last 3 months.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
damn i was just there last night and didnt see it:( was it special order or can you for real no bullshit get it at walmart. ive seen the 1 on maistos website but i want it in my hands when i pay the $$$. i got a big space in my entertainment center that be just perfect for another 1:18th <please god let it be 1:18th> and the hobby shop has a shitload of 1:18th wires in stock right now....

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 6 2003, 10:24 PM
you'll need to look for your rabbits foot first because you will most likely need luck finding one. those aren't just an everyday item. i'm in 12 differant walmarts a day and have only seen those 2 in the last 3 months.
dammit, dammit, dammit :angry: :angry: :angry:

the next time i HAFTA go, im looking in there horrid toy department. i am determind to find one!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts