Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

I want to see want i can get for this. The car is a solid 62 ss hardtop with matching vin. Im about 50% done with it, has solid floorboard, only rust is on trunk floor pan, trunk, and a little on bottom rockers by the rear of doors. Engine runs and drives good, tranny shifts perfect car is tagged and ready to roll. Interior is completely redone from carpet to headliner, the only thing needed is to paint dash. Most of the chrome and glass in real good shape. I have painted hood, front fenders, and doors. ONLY THING LEFT TO PAINT IS TOP, TRUNK, QUARTERS, AND FILLER PIECES. The parts were painted off the car and treated for minor surface rust. This is a great project that is almost done, just loosing interest. I'm asking 11k. I'll post pics up soon

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
sounds nice ,, pics are nicer :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks pics are gettin uploaded

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh and the car has headers and brand new exhaust all the way back. The belly is in good shape :biggrin: and the car has ac just needs to be charged i believe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Parts that are painted are buffed and waxed now and put up to not get chipped up. They are slick as can be :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For a nice rag 60-67 i would also throw in my 94 nice fleetwood show ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
car has never been cut, suspension is pretty much the original

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TTT

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by benbendana@Jan 26 2010, 07:00 PM~16421310
u have any more pics
what pics are you interested in and i will try to post up as soon as i can :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Seen this car in person doesn't need much more at all definatly a good buy :drama:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by benbendana@Jan 26 2010, 07:45 PM~16422040
pics of the inside and u hav eany better pics of the body of what needs to get painted thanks
ok i'll try to take some tonight and post them up

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks but if i trade i would like to get a rag. Like i said for a nice one i would throw in my 94 fleet.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TTT

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TTT

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status