LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 62 ss vert i thinking about selling as i got 5 other verts and this would be the last one i would start working on sense im working on the others. cars is a little rusty but they sell about every part NEW as i have bought them before would be a great project and a HIGH $$$ car done.I have the title and it does have a driver power bucket but no passenger bucket. does have grab bar and some new floor sections with it. cars does run and will move around. never tried to drive it cause it was running on a bottle of gas not the tank. if you interested let me know i would keep it but i figure i could free up some cash by sellin it and maybe someone else could get it fixed faster then i could. comes with ALOT MORE PARTS THAT AINT IN PICS.I HAVE MOST TRIM AND OTHER PANELS ETC ETC ATLEST 90% complete

thanks Andrew
336 509 3798
[email protected]

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
I'll give you 4500.00 shipped lmk

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Originally posted by ANUTHASICCFOE@Oct 15 2007, 11:15 AM~9004185
lower the price and it will go fast... not hatin
x100

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont really want to lower the price cause i know ill never get anougher 62 SS vert with a title again but i got $5500 in it so i guess i would take $5500 for it. if you want it shipped you would have to pay that too

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by kandychromegsxr@Oct 15 2007, 03:47 PM~9006845
I dont really want to lower the price cause i know ill never get anougher 62 SS vert with a title again but i got  $5500 in it so i guess  i would take $5500 for it. if you want it shipped you would have to pay that too
:cool:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Originally posted by kandychromegsxr@Sep 20 2007, 03:18 PM~8834996

DO PEOPLE REALLY BUY RIDES IN THAT CONDITION? THERES ALOT OF OLD IMPALAS AROUND HERE IN NEW MEXICO LIKE THAT, THAT'S JUST SITTIN AROUND.. I SHOULD GET THOSE N POST THEM AND TRY FOR 5G'S :biggrin:

TTT FOR THIS SIX-DUECE

·
Registered
17,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea if theres any drops like that then buy em there worth it or send me some pics. im always interested in VERTS. You could get alot better hardtop for the money. if ya buy the car for $5500 and put $20k in it for a total of $25k it would be worth atlest double long as you do it right and OG and maybe throw in a few more options

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by kandychromegsxr@Oct 15 2007, 10:42 PM~9010039
yea if theres any drops like that then buy em there worth it or send me some pics. im always interested in VERTS. You could get alot better hardtop for the money. if ya buy the car for $5500 and put $20k in it for a total of $25k it would be worth atlest double long as you do it right and OG and maybe throw in a few more options
I hate too tell ya brother, but someone beat ya over the head for $5500 for a Rust bucket. You could went into Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico, and got one for about $2500 and had it shipped too NC in way better condition. But good luck with the sell. Might as well flip it dogg

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
show me all the solid 62 verts ur finding for 2500 ill buy them all

i say put it on ebay

1 - 20 of 188 Posts