LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 11 2003, 03:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 11 2003, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Oct 11 2003, 02:22 PM
i suggest u stop being such a faggot
come get me mannnnn :biggrin:
that sounded REALLY gay right there you know that right? lol[/b][/quote]
i agree

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Oct 11 2003, 02:48 PM
u just a gay preception on things
no, its just that everytime this guy makes a post you come on them calling him a faggot and then saying some little gay sounding shit.

last time i checked "faggot" meant gay homosexual so unless the meaning of the word has changed recently then i dunno.

whats wrong with calling him an asshole or fuckhead or something when you come on his posts? :dunno: lol

i wasnt trying to be a dick when i said that what you said sounded gay, i was trying to nicely let you know incase you hadn't noticed but you guys been sounding like a couple of homos on some of these posts lately. lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
lol, man.... i was just messing with you at first till you got all "butt hurt" so to speak :roflmao:

its all good man, its just that you came on here and rather than going "hey, come pick me up and i'll help you out"
you said......

"i suggest u stop being such a faggot
come get me mannnnn :biggrin: "

and it did sound pretty gay :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 11 2003, 03:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 11 2003, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Oct 11 2003, 02:48 PM
u just a gay preception on things
no, its just that everytime this guy makes a post you come on them calling him a faggot and then saying some little gay sounding shit.

last time i checked "faggot" meant gay homosexual so unless the meaning of the word has changed recently then i dunno.

whats wrong with calling him an asshole or fuckhead or something when you come on his posts? :dunno: lol

i wasnt trying to be a dick when i said that what you said sounded gay, i was trying to nicely let you know incase you hadn't noticed but you guys been sounding like a couple of homos on some of these posts lately. lol[/b][/quote]
"faggot" means a pile of sticks for the use of fuel for a fire.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Oct 11 2003, 05:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Oct 11 2003, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lukedogg@Oct 11 2003, 04:05 PM
"faggot" means a pile of sticks for the use of fuel for a fire.
so they're gonna use their sticks on each other to heat things up then? :0[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: good one

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pr3z is the one that says the gay shit in my posts ... tyson you coming out of the closet yet? ahahha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts