LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright fellas i am asking $45.00 bucks for this original foward headlight harness...its is very clean, i guess for it to really be cheery it can use a nice re rap , this came out of a 63 impala..this harness controlls your hi and low beams, horns, turn signals, alternator, battery connections, and voltage regulators are all part of it's loom..these harness's brand new run any where from $140.00 and up :biggrin:

HORN RELAY

FIREWALL PLUG

·
Registered
8,656 Posts
hey bro if you go to post your rides and look up the topic called lil eddies dream buildup.. afew car clubs in norcal are building a 64 ss for a young rider with cancer, one of the things they need is this wiring harness, not askin you to give it away just try and check out the topic and if you can help out alot of people would really appreciate it. we need this asap.thanks alot Jim

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by himbone@Sep 11 2006, 06:50 AM~6147528
hey bro if you go to post your rides and look up the topic called lil eddies dream buildup.. afew car clubs in norcal are building a 64 ss for a young rider with cancer, one of the things they need is this wiring harness, not askin you to give it away just try and check out the topic and if you can help out alot of people would really appreciate it. we need this asap.thanks alot Jim
pm me about it :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts