LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got misc. parts for 63-65 rivi mostly all stainless steel trim extra bumper, front grill, quarter panels for interior rear sides, light buckets, light grills and some other stuff side windows a set of door panels a lot of the stainless i have doubles and triples hit me back up or i will post pics just let me know what u need -heeavenbound

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is a few pics, i would like to get rid of all the parts i have i still have more than whats on the pics. i dont really want to sell individually. would like to have them all picked up every thing i have for some cash or trade. i need some rims 13's all chrome or any thing that u think i'll be interested in house stero what ever

·
Registered
374 Posts
any door jamb switches? also how much for the fender cover and the hood lip moulding .... and good luck with your sale , nice stuff!

pm me if you could

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Familiaimpala@Mar 4 2010, 05:51 PM~16798015
any door jamb switches?  also how much for the fender cover and the hood lip moulding .... and good luck with your sale  , nice stuff!

pm me if you could
sent u a pm big dawg

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump :biggrin:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
somebody make me an offer need them gone, or trade for some tires 13's or ? make offer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts