LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

441 - 460 of 488 Posts

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
But on the progress of the car !!! Daughter has a boyfriend and they seem to take a lot of the time !!! plus she started working a full time job also!!! I will post some of the progress and bad luck stories in the next few days!!! Thanks Guys
???? Cant wait to hear

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
post moar pics

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
There was mention of a boyfriend and The Caveman has now dissapeared.........

i hope this didnt get ugly.lol

·
Super Moderator
113,341 Posts
:rofl:
There was mention of a boyfriend and The Caveman has now dissapeared.........

i hope this didnt get ugly.lol

·
~BLOOD MONEY 64~
14,481 Posts
Did it get finished?
:confused:

·
~DANCE UNDER WATER~
2,417 Posts
Cops impounded it for being used in a drive by.

·
Super Moderator
113,341 Posts

·
Super Moderator
113,341 Posts
So he created another cave man account to try to recover his OG accounts password and u banned him bwwwaaahaaaa
no cuhh, all of his screen names are not banned.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #458
Ok alot has happened scense the late posts!!!! She had some motor issues ... Reringed it before we put it in but it started smokin bad!!! So thought it was intake leak had it off a few times and ended up taking the motor out. Thought the rings just didnt seat so rehoned it and rines it again. Put motor back in ran it and still smoked!!! Damnit!!!! Ran a leak doen on it and it sucked!!!so took motor back out and measured the cylinders and it was just to wore out . So we found another motor from a great friend that has sense past away.. But repainted the new motor !!! Put it in and it runs great!!! So Madi my daughter has sense started working and still going to school so not alot of time to work on it. And it set for awhile but now we are back on track and summer is coming!!! And she is readyto start rollin.

441 - 460 of 488 Posts