LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

63 Impala 2dr HT (Soldiers Fortune)

919 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  heavyd40 
#1 ·
My 63 that I have had and came up on in Denver Colorado. I finally have been able to start putting in some work on it and will show my progress as each part of my build goes. Money is always an issue so I this project is going to take some time! I would like to see what you guys think of it now and as I go through the build process. Any pointers and ideas etc. is more than welcome.

I am calling it "Soldier's Fortune" because I am currently serving in the best Military in the World (U.S. ARMY- KING OF BATTLE-Forward Observer) and this represents all of the blood sweat and tears that all my prior and present Soldiers that have come, gone and continue to serve Honorably.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Yeah I already started working on that. I have a split bench seat I acquired from Houston,Tx at Last Minute Customs. I'm in Fort Hood Tx even though the pics are from Colorado so if u we're wondering how I got the seat. I purchased a front and rear bumper guards and extra accessories that I new I would need and want!
I overpaid for this car ($4000) that was before I knew the value of impala's. I obviously could have gotten a better car for that much! Life is about learning and little by little I learn more and more about the impala's.
Auto part Engine

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.