LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me if there is much difference between the 64 and the 63. I know they look a tiny bit different but i'm talkin about the mechanics, suspension, frame, etc.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Oct 3 2003, 10:30 AM
Nope, same car. Unless you run across 1 with an "X" frame. Those are a little more rare and were primarily sold up north & Canada b/c of snow & shit. The "X" frame to me is the better frame if you can find one.
all Impala's 58-64 have "X" frames.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Oct 3 2003, 08:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Oct 3 2003, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dreday@Oct 3 2003, 10:30 AM
Nope, same car. Unless you run across 1 with an "X" frame. Those are a little more rare and were primarily sold up north & Canada b/c of snow & shit. The "X" frame to me is the better frame if you can find one.
all Impala's 58-64 have "X" frames.[/b][/quote]
I have a '63 in my shop right now w/ a straight frame.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Oct 3 2003, 08:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Oct 3 2003, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dreday@Oct 3 2003, 10:30 AM
all Impala's 58-64 have "X" frames.[/b][/quote]
We did a '60 about three weeks ago...straight frame.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
every impala ever made from 1958 until 1964 had an "X" frame, say what you want to say. I know more about Impala's than you ever will.

Now you may be referring to the fact that some of them are boxed in the rear and not "C" channel like most of them, but the first Impala to ever have a paralel frame was 1965.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Oct 3 2003, 09:09 AM
every impala ever made from 1958 until 1964 had an "X" frame, say what you want to say. I know more about Impala's than you ever will.

Now you may be referring to the fact that some of them are boxed in the rear and not "C" channel like most of them, but the first Impala to ever have a paralel frame was 1965.
All hail!!! the great and powerfull caddy !!!!....

NOT... :thumbsdown: :roflmao: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy@Oct 3 2003, 09:09 AM

Fuck U Mutt...If you knew that much about Impalas then your screen name would be "ogimpala" instead of "og"oil spilling"caddy".

I don't know about where you live, but in the south we have straight frames. The "x" frames were regional.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by dreday+Oct 3 2003, 11:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dreday @ Oct 3 2003, 11:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ogcaddy@Oct 3 2003, 09:09 AM

Fuck U Mutt...If you knew that much about Impalas then your screen name would be "ogimpala" instead of "og"oil spilling"caddy".

I don't know about where you live, but in the south we have straight frames. The "x" frames were regional.[/b][/quote]
BOTH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE MINI TRUCKING FAN CLUB ARE WRONG AND JUST PLAIN UNEDUCATED MOTHERFUCKERS. HMM LETS SEE, I WORK FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST DISTRIBUTERS OF IMPALA PARTS IN THE WORLD, BUT THEN AGAIN WHAT DO I KNOW.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 3 2003, 11:37 AM
I SMELL BURNT PUSSY!!! ITS OGCADDY !!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HOPE WE MEET SOME DAY

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by ogcaddy+Oct 3 2003, 09:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogcaddy @ Oct 3 2003, 09:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--nissanminitrucker@Oct 3 2003, 11:37 AM
I SMELL BURNT PUSSY!!!  ITS  OGCADDY !!!    

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
 :roflmao:
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
I HOPE WE MEET SOME DAY[/b][/quote]
LIKE WISE.....

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
ATTENTION EVERYONE

IF YOU THINK AN IMPALA MADE FROM 1958-1964 HAS A STRAIGHT FRAME, WELL I GOT SOME TICKETS I WOULD LIKE TO SELL YOU THAT GO STRAIGHT TO HELL, THESE ARE ONE WAY TICKETS AND THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER, SO HURRY NOW.

YOU STUPID DUMB FUCKS

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 3 2003, 11:45 AM
AND YEA.. WHAT DO U KNOW.. :):) :0 :0
LIKE I SAID, I WORK FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST IMPALA PARTS DISTRIBUTERS IN THE WORLD, I SEE THIS SHIT EVERYDAY, WHAT KINDA JOB YOU GOT???? AUTOZONE??? LMAO.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker@Oct 3 2003, 11:47 AM
you act like we insulted the word of god or somethin .... ohh and you NOT god by the way... ( reality check )
NO YOU LITTLE BITCH, BUT I KNOW MORE THAT YOU EVER WILL ABOUT ANYTHING LOWRIDER RELATED, WHY DONT YOU GO FIND A GODDAMN MINI-TRUCKIN WEBSITE AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF A LOWRIDER SITE.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts