LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL ITS BIG ROB AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CREATION THIS IS A CLEAN 63 SITTING ON DUBBS THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE THIS STYLE BUT ITS JUST NOT MY STYLE HERE GOES AND MAKE ME SOME OFFERS SORRY BUT NO TRADES THIS CAR IS A CALI CAR HAS NO RUST AND PLEASE DONOT SEND NO HATER REPLYS MORE PICS UPON REQUEST.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I REALLY WANT TO SELL THE CAR AS IS BUT IF YOU WANT THE CAR WITH OUT RIMS I WILL TAKE 1K OF THE PRICE THE CAR IS REALLY CLEAN AND WOULD DRIVE ANYWERE

Attachments

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
hey bra'.... how much for the wheels and tires? trey looks tight....

·
Banned
23,213 Posts
Originally posted by cool runnings@Sep 3 2005, 04:28 PM~3746448
hey bra'.... how much for the wheels and tires? trey looks tight....
i think he said he'd take $1,000 off the car with out the rims so prob $1,000 for the rims

·
Banned
49,003 Posts
MAN IF I HAD THE MONEY, ID BUY IT IN A HEARTBEAT...

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
damn bro.... you got some clean ass rides - you live in lala land and having troubles selling it, man somethings wrong homie

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by MILLENIUM CC@Sep 3 2005, 03:37 PM~3746277
WELL ITS BIG ROB AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CREATION THIS IS A CLEAN 63 SITTING ON DUBBS THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE THIS STYLE BUT ITS JUST NOT MY STYLE HERE GOES AND MAKE ME SOME OFFERS SORRY BUT NO TRADES THIS CAR IS A CALI CAR HAS NO RUST AND PLEASE DONOT SEND NO HATER REPLYS MORE PICS UPON REQUEST.

whats up rob hey check the rear body mounts in the rear they have some mickey mous patches in the rear where it rusted through you might wanna double check and see how bad it is. Also check the VIN number on it and see what letter is on it. it will look like this 31887L121212 the L stands for Los Angeles if it doesnt have an L its not a California car. Just some knowledge for you homie car looks nice though slap some 13's on it and roll the fucker

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts