LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 22 2003, 09:07 PM
now if only id finish the mother fucker.
tell me about it, i havent touch my 58 imp for RAT"S contest, since i post the pic. did alot of work to it on the 1st night, but thats it.

i like the tub, is that a amt or revell 63?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
that's one of the nicest interiors i've seen on here. i keep coming back and looking at it.

it is simple and clean. VERY clean!

the colors are broken up VERY well, looks like something i would do or have done in the past. I think that is why i like it soooo damn much. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Aug 22 2003, 11:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Aug 22 2003, 11:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl@Aug 22 2003, 09:07 PM
now if only id finish the mother fucker.
tell me about it, i havent touch my 58 imp for RAT"S contest, since i post the pic. did alot of work to it on the 1st night, but thats it.

i like the tub, is that a amt or revell 63?[/b][/quote]
ive been needing to get more black paint, i finally got some tonight so i can finish the last few parts i have for the car. front suspension & firewall are all thats left. the frames been glued in place. cept i made the mistake of not painting the transmission hump on the underneath side :uh: i thought it was covered, but was wrong.

revell 63, i dont really care for the amt models.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 22 2003, 11:21 PM
that's one of the nicest interiors i've seen on here. i keep coming back and looking at it.

it is simple and clean. VERY clean!

the colors are broken up VERY well, looks like something i would do or have done in the past. I think that is why i like it soooo damn much. :thumbsup:
lol, now i know why its gettin alot of hits.

damn, i wish it was a real car, it would have a sick ass interior.

this is why i need to do me an oldschool ride when im done with mine.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 22 2003, 09:23 PM
. cept i made the mistake of not painting the transmission hump on the underneath side :uh: i thought it was covered, but was wrong.

revell 63, i dont really care for the amt models.
you can just hit that up with a brush, some flat black would be fine for that.

i been taking it that it is the 63 amigo pack like the one i been working on?

the green one?

that is a VERY NICE kit!!

the "wire wheels" suck ass bigtime though. that is the only thing i didnt like about it.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 22 2003, 11:39 PM

the green one?

the "wire wheels" suck ass bigtime though. that is the only thing i didnt like about it.
its just the revell 2in1 kit, it is very nice though, alot of detailed shit.

the wires on the 63 suck!!!! the ones on the 64 are just a small step above...theyve got a nice lip on em, but are still crappy.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 22 2003, 09:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 22 2003, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Aug 22 2003, 11:39 PM

the green one?

its just the revell 2in1 kit, it is very nice though, alot of detailed shit.[/b][/quote]
ohh ok, this one........ ?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts