LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 81 Posts
Originally posted by Punch@Jan 25 2010, 04:45 PM~16408395
I got this 1963 IMPALA Wagon up for grabs. I'm currently working on another 63 wagon and need some cash to finish. Needs full restoration. Windshield is bad all other windows are good. Has factory A/C vents in dash. Has all interior parts, but needs to be redone. Has tranny, but no motor. Motor still in, but torn down (was a straight 6) Red on Red. Hit me up and let me know what you guys think? All metal is good and solid. Also have the luggage rack. $3500 has clean title. Buyers pay for shipping, but I can tow for an additional price.

did u get it with the three lights or is that custom??

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Originally posted by 74chevy glasshouse@Jan 28 2010, 06:34 AM~16437843
did u get it with the three lights or is that custom??

If your talking about the tail lights. They come stock for an Impala. But for a Bel air it is two tail lights on each side. Impala wagons are more desired over a bel air wagons ;)

Discussion starter · #27 ·
:boink: "Pants on the floor, Pants on the floor, You look like a foo wit yo pants on the floor" :boink:

Originally posted by Punch@Jan 28 2010, 07:52 AM~16438115
If your talking about the tail lights. They come stock for an Impala. But for a Bel air it is two tail lights on each side. Impala wagons are more desired over a bel air wagons ;)
yes sir!

21 - 40 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.