LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1963 Chevy Impala Convertible

Chevy Impala Convertible. Hard to find '63 Impala Convertible. Car has a ton of potential. Looking for a solid car to restore? Look no further, here it is- a straight 1963 Chevrolet Classic Convertible at a price that will have this baby gone quick. Non-running 283 Automatic. Serious inquiries only please.
Price - $ 6,500

Tell-A-Friend
Notify a friend about this vehicle for sale
Click Here for automatic referral form. Call (205) 215-1426
Birmingham, Alabama US
Send Owner an Email

Click on smaller photos to enlarge to full size

See more FOR SALE in Impalas - Projects - Convertibles - Chevys

HEY HOMIES, THIS IS NOT MINE. I'M JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE IF SOMEONE WANT TO PICK UP A RAG CHEAP. I HAVE NO CONNECTION TO THE SELLER. I HATE TO SEE POTENTIAL NICE CAR GO TO WASTE. I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD THE PIC. GO TO CARSONLINE.COM TO SEE THE CAR IT LOOK REAL DECENT. LOOK FOR 1963 CONVERTIBLE FROM ALABAMA. I HOPE SOMEONE FROM THE LOWRIDER COMMUNITY WILL SCOOP IT UP. PEACE OUT HOMIES. :biggrin:

·
NO MORE BS
9,545 Posts
I've talked to this guy on email. He told me he is a broker only, that if I wanted more pics it would take a minute cause the car is out of state however he did send me some. I asked how payment went and he hasn't answered me back. I didn't call him and he didn't state he has a company.. Don't know if it's a scam or not.

:scrutinize:

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Just talked to dude on phone, car is sold. He says he has 4 64 rags left. He aslo called me back to tell me he just got a call for a 63 ss rag, western car, for 13,500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.