LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was the way it looked before, time to put the reinforced frame underneath and chrome it out. im gonna paint the engine block to match the car, chrome the wells paint the firewall, all chrome undies and some more chrome wherever
[attachmentid=270680][attachmentid=270681]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[attachmentid=270685]
[attachmentid=270686]
did what i could do by myself tonight with my little boy, got some homies coming over tommorrow to do the rest of the front clip.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the new frame got to go to the welder again to add a little more reinforcing then to the painter to match the color of the car
[attachmentid=270687]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,845 Posts
thats clean homie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
has anybody ever seen this part chromed and if so do you got pics, its the part behind the front bumper and under the headlights. sorry for the shitty pics, gues i better invest in a digital camera cell phones dont cut it.[attachmentid=270688]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[attachmentid=270748]
the last pic for tonight more tommorrow
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
did a little more today, not much but im gonna keep going, its hard doing this and trying to do every bit of work i can to make money to finish this, but itll happen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[attachmentid=273063][attachmentid=273065]
did a little more today, not much but im gonna keep going, its hard doing this and trying to do every bit of work i can to make money to finish this, but itll happen.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[attachmentid=273070]
[attachmentid=273072]
i cant wait to get this reinforced molded then off to chrome
 

Attachments

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
clean tre, I've seen that piece chromed before, but I like it kept body color.
I'm gonna start tearing down my 60 in a few weeks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 11 2005, 03:15 PM~3794278
clean tre, I've seen that piece chromed before, but I like it kept body color.
I'm gonna start tearing down my 60 in a few weeks
yea im gonna see whats up, my trailing arms should be heading your way in the next couple of weeks, maybe the uppers and lowers too. i got to get at you first.
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by 63 ss rider@Sep 11 2005, 08:06 PM~3794485
yea im gonna see whats up, my trailing arms should be heading your way in the next couple of weeks, maybe the uppers and lowers too. i got to get at you first.
a set I just did.

make sure you like the chrome inners before you pay to get them done, sometimes it just looks too busy with them chromed. I'm a big fan of having some contrast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 11 2005, 04:08 PM~3794500
a set I just did.

make sure you like the chrome inners before you pay to get them done, sometimes it just looks too busy with them chromed.  I'm a big fan of having some contrast.
inners? what do you mean? im going to leave the core support black btu of course im gonna paint it, and the radiator black just for contrast.
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by 63 ss rider@Sep 11 2005, 08:22 PM~3794568
inners? what do you mean? im going to leave the core support black btu of course im gonna paint it, and the radiator black just for contrast.
chrome inner fenders (wheel wells)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol dont know why i didnt figure that out. yeah i was also wondering about that when i was taking them out i might just go with the color of the car, who knows.
 

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,275 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 11 2005, 09:35 PM~3794924
chrome inner fenders (wheel wells)
Im not a big fan of chrome inners, sorry Seth :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 317 Posts
Top