LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to part with my 63 vert to fund more projects. Its a pretty solid car, an easy build. The paint on it is half ass, needs blocking and to be resprayed the correct color (silver blue). Its auto, a/c, cruise, and originally cruise( og column is missing). Needs motor/trans. I have a good grille for it, and the side trim. No hood. I will take $6500 for it as it sits.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the rear seat ( I need to make sure its a true vert seat). I will check the frame rails and let ya know shortly. I dont think its a true SS because I think it was auto on the tilt column. The seats in it are actually out of my other vert I think. I have a set of silver blue seats that I believe came out of this one.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the first time I looked underneath it in a long time so I had to refresh my memory. The driverside is reinforced with steel on the frame. It looks good and solid, I cant see any problems with it. The other side doesnt have it. From what I can see, the frame doesnt look rusty. Its hard to really get under it where its at. The car has never been juiced or bagged.

Attachments

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
do you have a column for a 60 Impala for a floor shifter?

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by 59Impala@Aug 15 2005, 08:50 PM~3629166
I will have to check, if I dont I know where I can find one most likely.
cool, LMK

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
is that 60 rag for sale

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will take the same for that one. Its a good bit more work, needs sheetmetal but I have it new already. Needs full trunk floors, 1 quarter, and inside floors(I dont have the inside floors). Its red/red auto 348 tripower(no engine). Not really looking to sell it, but would.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Originally posted by 59Impala@Aug 15 2005, 08:14 AM~3625566
I am going to part with my 63 vert to fund more projects.  Its a pretty solid car, an easy build. The paint on it is half ass, needs blocking and to be resprayed the correct color (silver blue).  Its auto, a/c, cruise, and originally cruise( og column is missing).  Needs motor/trans.  I have a good grille for it, and the side trim.  No hood.  I will take $6500 for it as it sits.
NEED SIDE TRIM ANG GRILL HOW MUCH?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts