LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
49,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where I can get one or how to do it? Keyless entry electric system is what I'm looking for.

L8

·
49,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by joebomber52@Nov 4 2003, 05:13 PM
talking about full open or lock popper
Just something to pop the lock......I want to cover my trunk lock for a smooth finish....any links?

L8

·
49,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks homie.........I bought that shit!

L8

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** i was thinking about the poweractuators to lift my trunk lid on my car .... that would be trick to have it on the hood too but who knows how well it would hold your hood down ..... i was told NOT to put them on your hood that opens the from the front -- It will not hold down the hood in case of a gust of wind or high speed....

·
49,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Nov 4 2003, 07:52 PM
cool, let me know how it works out, maybe I'll get one too..
For $15.....it's worth a shot!

I'll keep everyone posted!

L8 :cool:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Nov 5 2003, 04:46 AM
** i was thinking about the poweractuators to lift my trunk lid on my car .... that would be trick to have it on the hood too but who knows how well it would hold your hood down ..... i was told NOT to put them on your hood that opens the from the front -- It will not hold down the hood in case of a gust of wind or high speed....
power actuaters work good for that right in the center or on the side they got power to them i am thinking of running my old bike pump and a lil bigger cylinders to open my trunk and hood both are gonna flip out reverse

1 - 11 of 11 Posts