LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell or trade for my 64 impala non ss. Car is clean and in good condition.Has an Original 283 "bulletproof" engine w/4 barrel carb. with 2 speed powerglide tranny.Dual Exhaust.Needs a little interior work done but not much. Theres a little rust hole in trunk at the front but its been patched ontop. Side Trim is missing too but i have a few pieces. Front dash paint is all cracked, just needs to be re- sprayed. back dash needs to be replaced but thats about 50$. Car drives and runs good.Glass are all in condition and works like how it should work. Ashtrays are missing in the pictures but ive just taken them out to clean. It also looks like theres a scratch on the trunk lid under the "C" but its just a leaf. Comes with 15" wheels with caps as u can see in the pictures. Id like to let it go for about 8000 OBO or a trade. Im willing to negotiate. I live In Vancouver,BC Canada. 3 hours away from seattle. I can drive the car to Sumas,WA or Seattle,WA for transport if needed. if you want to get a hold of me you can either PM or email or phone. email is [email protected]
Phone number 604-316-8611. If theres anything else let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
3500 And you can keep the Nardi steering wheel...3000 and ill even let you keep those 15 in caps.....

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
3gs cash out today

·
Banned
29,665 Posts
damn theres some lowballers here on layitlow :roflmao:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by MR_CUTTY@Oct 27 2007, 06:29 PM~9097332
damn theres some lowballers here on layitlow :roflmao:
no shit, i aint even asking for much and if you gave me a legit offer id consider.

·
Banned
29,665 Posts
a 4 door door for a 2 door :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts