LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I almost sold this 3 mnths ago but the guy flaked out so im posting this again I don't really want to sell but im doing it for other reasons ....ok she's complete with everything but the side trim the problems to work on are the trunk pan and the side quarter has a little issue along the bottom border not to bad all lights work and the engine is a 350 and is running have a little cd player with ipod plug in also car does NOT have hydros and there hasn't been any put on. Car looks ok the way it is has murals on front hood and trunk.....also has title and vin plate and cowl tag still in original places .....selling for 6 but hit me up with an offer I also have brand new quarter still in box and some misc items somewhere but to sell with diff price but car alone make me offer pm me for more details or any questions you have also if your not close im planning a lil get away so.if your one the way to new mexico ill take with for a seriouse buyer or meet someone half way car located in texas ....

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
price?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Ok now I know ill be in LA the end of the month so any one in between my offer for bringin it out for seriouse person still stands.......trying to sell by the end of the month so if interested let me know ill answer any questions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.