LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 64 impala 4 dr hardtop its got the og 327 4bbl 4 bolt title is salvaged car needs 2 be finished an inspected indiana title passenger side is mainly the side needs fixed u will see in the pics needs a good hood an a radiator(has a leek) it has a lil hole in the trunk pan needs a good tune up car set in a garage for 2 year orginal guts it has good brakes an power steerin runs an drives only thang its missin is the chrome around the grill

$3000obo possibly trade

·
Registered
566 Posts
hey what all does the car needs to be ready to drive i want it as a daily but i really want that little blue civic i have trades if u want them get at me on he just pm later josh

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Ill give you $20 for the og radio and the trim plate it mounts to.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by lowlowforever06@Aug 26 2005, 06:59 PM~3699160
hey what all does the car needs to be ready to drive i want it as a daily but i really want that little blue civic i have trades if u want them get at me on he just pm later josh

it needs a radiator cause it leeks ;)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Aug 26 2005, 07:00 PM~3699168
Ill give you $20 for the og radio and the trim plate it mounts to.

cant do homie its stays wit the car :biggrin:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey whats up , how much did you give Max for that wagon that you have in the pics. I remeber that car from when we first put the bags on it and pulled of the wood-grain. That car came along way. My dually inspired that paint job. i had almost the identical paint job on my dually it was half and half just like that. I'll see if I can dig up pics you'll be suprized... at how similar they look.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by inkcushion@Aug 26 2005, 11:40 PM~3700789
Hey whats up , how much did you give Max for that wagon that you have in the pics. I remeber that car from when we first put the bags on it and pulled of the wood-grain. That car came along way. My dually inspired that paint job. i had almost the identical paint job on my dually it was half and half just like that. I'll see if I can dig up pics you'll be suprized... at how similar they look.

we got a lil 2 much in that car it no longer has bags we tore em out an put juice on it :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts