LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is a very good project car, Has all chrome parts, windows, has 4 pumps and a rack ready for 12 batteries, all the interior is in there, 350 motor, runs and drives, has some metal work done to the frame, a-arms, trailing arms, Its all apart right now as you see in these pics, the front clip is off doors, trunk, some chrome, i put every thing in boxes so i wont lose. looking to see wut i can get out of it im asking $5400 OBO

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
sent that pm LMK

·
Registered
306 Posts
Originally posted by E79monte@Dec 11 2008, 05:56 PM~12404506
nuttin wrong with that pic, its just a pic of the 64 put together before i took it aprt
thats your ride put together before you took it apart...... ;) Was the front of the car loose. why does everything look like its falling off, I never seen a stock 64' bumper look like that. And that gap just above the bumper, where the grill meets. That's a crazy looking 64'. Good Luck on the sale, homie..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by SoCalCadi@Dec 13 2008, 12:40 AM~12418712
thats your ride put together before you took it apart...... ;)  Was the front of the car loose. why does everything look like its falling off, I never seen a stock 64' bumper look like that. And that gap just above the bumper, where the grill meets. That's a crazy looking 64'. Good Luck on the sale, homie..... :biggrin:

every thing was i lose, the bumper was falling, and shit when i got that car

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Originally posted by SoCalCadi@Dec 13 2008, 01:40 AM~12418712
thats your ride put together before you took it apart...... ;)  Was the front of the car loose. why does everything look like its falling off, I never seen a stock 64' bumper look like that. And that gap just above the bumper, where the grill meets. That's a crazy looking 64'. Good Luck on the sale, homie..... :biggrin:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts