LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1964 Impala 2 door coupe. Runs good with a 307 motor, 2 speed power glide transmission. 10 switches, 4 batteries, but battery rack is set for 8 batteries. Needs paint, but body is solid with little rust. Have new interior parts, but seats need to be recovered. Got two new front windows with frame just not installed yet, back windows are okay. All glass is in good shape front and back. Needs front left floor pan, rest of pans are solid. New 13" China's, new tires, and some new chrome. I have all the chrome that is missing in the pictures in the process of spraying the car flat black and putting the interior back in, will have that done real soon. $5000 firm, if there are any pictures I didn't post that you would like, I can email them to you. No trade whatsoever, unless another stock Impala.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt sumbody come get it its a good start

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
charlotte nc. thanks 4 the bump homie

·
Registered
25,225 Posts
Originally posted by 64 and 59 rider@Feb 24 2010, 04:25 PM~16712283
charlotte nc. thanks 4 the bump homie

T
T
T

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ttt thanks for the bumps brothers need it gone 2 get this rag finished

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ttt thanks for the bumps brothers need it gone 2 get this rag finished :machinegun: :machinegun:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ttt

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ttt i will take 45 cash thas the lowest i can go if not fuck it i will build it after the rag hahaha. somebody come get this 4 and finish her dont need 2 much 2 hit the streets. when im dun puting the stuff back in and dun painting it will b ready and then it gona cost u more

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i got the og skirts 4 the car as well and sum new chrome as well

1 - 20 of 233 Posts