LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if another differential from any other car will fit because its hard to find one here in Sacramento.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
check this place out.

payless gm parts (ask for john)
7040 mccomber st.
sacramento, ca
916-383-5853

Last edited by dough916 at Jul 22 2003, 05:47 AM

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks homie I found the part $500 big ones. Thats cool as long as i get on the road...

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im getting the whole rear-end differential and a drive shaft. I pick it up Friday as soon as I get of work..should be dipping by Sunday.

Anybody here from the Sacramento area? I wanna join a car club but dont know wich one is cool around here. So far Socios from Woodland and LayMlow from south Sac invited me to join. Thanks for any info..

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
MY HOMIE PUT A REAR END OFF OF A REGAL ON HIS 63 cause its shorter and he can roll with skirts and 3 wheel..

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Originally posted by MRIMPALA2000510@Jul 25 2003, 06:22 PM
MY HOMIE PUT A REAR END OFF OF A REGAL ON HIS 63 cause its shorter and he can roll with skirts and 3 wheel..
yeah my homie did that too smart shit.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no pics, dont have a camera or scanner here at work but as soon as I get some Ill post.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
just weld on the cups i think...he be doing all the shit..hes puting rear disks on his regal..the rear end off of a lincond mark series..

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
You just have to put the old Impala mounting brackets on to the new rear - end you want to use.

World Wide Customs in Oakland (510-535-0975) just did my boys 64.

They just welded his old rear-end monts onto the Regal rear end. The tricky part is to line it up right. You supposedly don't have too much freedom when gettting the mounts correctly aligned to where they need to be.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
ya jr did that to the candy brandy wine 63 there....

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Originally posted by MRIMPALA2000510@Aug 1 2003, 06:03 PM
That's funny!
Dave said, all your homeboy did was connect the driveshaft. Dave said he's the one who did all the fabrication. :dunno:

Oh well, I guess thats some bullshit they can work between themselves? They know each others numbers :cool:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Originally posted by Cali4Lyf+Aug 5 2003, 04:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cali4Lyf @ Aug 5 2003, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MRIMPALA2000510@Aug 1 2003, 06:03 PM
That's funny!
Dave said, all your homeboy did was connect the driveshaft. Dave said he's the one who did all the fabrication. :dunno:

Oh well, I guess thats some bullshit they can work between themselves? They know each others numbers :cool:[/b][/quote]
ya that is true i was there when david was fucking with it i did not see jr at all .......correct me if i am wrong i think he was allready gone from the shop when he did the rear end......w

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
ya i guess the berring was fucked up....it fucked up on him twice..dave said i might be the drive shaft and the way it was made...but that regal rear end fits nice......you can also get a rear end off a later model lincond..mark series..they have 9 inch ford rear ends with disk brakes or one off a Jag..disk also...

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
i also heard there 2 63's same color there.......

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
yeah dave did that, not me but now i know how to do it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts