LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys.

I'm wanting to do a HID conversion to my 64 Impala but not sure what I need, or whats out there, to do the conversion. Basically, how/where do I turn the T3 headlights to be HID compatible?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Originally posted by Phillybagged63@Feb 18 2010, 10:57 PM~16656287
here is a start for ya

http://www.brightheadlights.com/hid-upcoming.htm

you wont be able to modify a t3 bulb to work with hid.  you need a completely clear lens for the light pattern.
:eek: :eek: damn, those are expensive. Its cool cuz they actually have the projector lense but i could never see spending $1,000 on headlights

·
Registered
784 Posts
Originally posted by Six4@Feb 16 2010, 05:05 PM~16631763
Whats up guys.

I'm wanting to do a HID conversion to my 64 Impala but not sure what I need, or whats out there,  to do the conversion.  Basically, how/where do I turn the T3 headlights to be HID compatible?

Thanks
theres a guy on ebay selling kits look up euro headlight conversion impala on there i was checking into them the other day :cool:

·
Registered
784 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I am installing Angle eyes on two of my '64s. I like that look. Good luck with the HID install. Post some pic's up when you get it all done :cool:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Like this. Not for everyone, but I like it.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
hey bro try customstreetdesigns.com you just need to buy the hid kit and the h4 conversion headlights good luck bro

·
Registered
91 Posts
you dont want to put hid bulbs in that type of housing. hid bulbs are designed for a clear smooth lense. you will be blinding people on the road if you use a hid bulb in that housing.

HID work best in a projector type housing, thats what they are designed for.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts