LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
awite getting rid of all the extra stuff i have accumulated over the years!! this stuff is priced to move as u can see!

CHROME SBC STARTER never used!!! $125

hex china kos with white dayton chips!! $55

matching comp 45 degree angle showtime blocks!! $40 each $75 both

700r trans like the 350 turbo but with over drive!! comes with kik down tourqe convertor and dip stick!! $250

sbc heads off a 350 $75

hole wreacked front clip off a 64 impala with hood!!! still alot of good parts left!!! $75

switch ext real metal with jewls!! $3 each

6 prong switch $4

og a/c compressor off a 64 $35

under dash a/c blower with condenssor and dryer and compressor!!! $175

dash trim for og 64 impala with og raido in nice shape!!! $35

jenson dvd i pod cd car raido with retracting screen works perfect!!! $100

5 short hydro springs!! $60 for all 5

2 black hydro tanks!! $10 each

2 chrome tanks!! $15 each

2 half pumps with gears blocks tanks and fittings with checks!!! $125 comes with the nice 45 degree angle comp blocks!!will need moters and dumps to complete!!!

pix up soon!!!!!

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
call r text 817 709 4391 for ?s r info!!!
i have flawless feed back and pay pal ready!!
if it ships flat rate just add the 5 to 9 dollars to the price!!

chris

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
1 1964 new chromed front bumper guard and the other needing repair!!(found out at chroming!!) $40 for both

kos with chips
sbc polished high perform fuel pump!! $45

new chromed ball joints for 64 impala $30

wheel chips !! the chevy ones i had chromed and they never seen the streets yet!!

40 for all 5 chevey chips with backings!!
30 for all 4 zenith real metal chips
5 each for plastic dayton chips!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
payment sent for Chevy chips and Chrome Balljoints

Thanks Chris :thumbsup:
thats what i want also, pm me if is a no sale...

what about the starter?
pics?

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awite getting rid of all the extra stuff i have accumulated over the years!! this stuff is priced to move as u can see!CHROME SBC STARTER never used!!! $125hex china kos with white dayton chips!! $55matching comp 45 degree angle showtime blocks!! $40 each $75 both700r trans like the 350 turbo but with over drive!! comes with kik down tourqe convertor and dip stick!! $250sbc heads off a 350 $75hole wreacked front clip off a 64 impala with hood!!! still alot of good parts left!!! $75switch ext real metal with jewls!! $3 each6 prong switch $4og a/c compressor off a 64 $35under dash a/c blower with condenssor and dryer and compressor!!! $175dash trim for og 64 impala with og raido in nice shape!!! $35jenson dvd i pod cd car raido with retracting screen works perfect!!! $1005 short hydro springs!! $60 for all 52 black hydro tanks!! $10 each2 chrome tanks!! $15 each2 half pumps with gears blocks tanks and fittings with checks!!! $125 comes with the nice 45 degree angle comp blocks!!will need moters and dumps to complete!!!pix up soon!!!!!
Ttt

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
call r text 817 709 4391 for ?s r info!!! i have flawless feed back and pay pal ready!!if it ships flat rate just add the 5 to 9 dollars to the price!!chris
Ttt fer sum pay pal cash! R sum local Dallas Texas boys come pick it up!!

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the ac setup is complete? does it need to be rebuilt?
The one n the pix is complete but I've never seen it work! It could work as is but sence I can't say I will say yes it needs rebuilt! That why it's priced like it is!! I do have another set up that is complete and was blowing cold a few months ago and this one has a chrome a/c compressor!! I plan on useing this on my vert but cents nobody buying rite now might have to let it go!!

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 39 Posts