LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good project car for someone. It has new lower quarter patches already done, trunk is excellent ( new lower pan, rest was solid). Factory tach, complete interior, whole car is pretty complete. Needs driver fender. If I was building I would buy new fenders, hood and decklid to make life easier. $2600 or interesting trades. ( no G-bodies )
email at [email protected] is PMs are full.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The floors are decent, but I would throw some floor pans in it and be done. They could easily be patched for a driver. Overall pretty solid. Thehardest part to repair on these cars are already done and good, lower quarters and rear body mounts.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think so too, I dunno why people arent all over it already. I have paid more for less. Just tryin to thin out some cars to fund other projects. Anyone interested, lets deal asap...

also note, frame is straight ( not even bent in the front belly where most are), and the radiator core support is perfect, not rusted off at the bottom. Windows roll down easily, and steers smoothly. I have parts cars as well I can sell with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts