LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is a frame off custom. The car has a fully painted frame and chrome steering and suspension parts,newly rebuilt 350 with fresh turbo 350 trans. motor is all chrome and polished billet....all new parts for the engine chrome alternator,carb, intake manifold, mallory dist. all chrome drive shaft. narrowed rearend... the car is a rolling chassis right now the body is still off... now for the body. the car has a 3 inch body drop, suicide doors, side tilt trunk fully motorized, the underside of the car is all undercoated and painted silver to match the frame,the firewall has been shaved and painted as well....I have so many new parts for this car... I think I have 90% of the parts to finish this project just don't have time or the money right now... I bought the car in pieces and pretty much put the chassis together I just don't have time to fifnish it.If you need pics give me an email address... I just need to get rid of this. I'm asking $7000obo for it. Thanks for looking.....the car is located in central fl.call for any ? or details..407-832-9895...NEW PRICE 6000 OBO NEED TO SELL ASAP.....

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a ton of pics it would take to long to load them all and I also don't know how to post pics on the forum....If anyone wants to call me it may be easier to discuss this than trying to look at pics.... the car is located on central fl. 407-832-9895 thanks

1 - 20 of 37 Posts