LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 64 wagon is no longer with me Sniff :tears:
the little fella is on his way to his happy new home in the land of palm trees and suntan oil.

Here is a pic I took while we were spending our very last bit of quality time together.

Here is the little guy getting ready to get tucked in and go nite nite.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All wrapped up nicely.....

Ready to get sealed up and go bye bye.
He will be enjoying cool nites cruising along the beach with the nice ocean breeze blowing through his little vent windows.

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Son, I believe you need to sort out some problems. If I did that to all the cars and parts I have going out every week I'd run out of drool giving them good night kisses. I tend to be too nice and practically give away lots of my stuff. I just said good bye to a full chrome undercarriage to a revell 64 for 40 bucks... I had a 64 sitting here painted candy red waithng for that undercarriage but I figured I can always get another one, but that one had red pinstriping around it.. That's hard to do... I want it back! :(

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know, but the year and a half that we spent together was nice. :(
lol actually it stayed put away most of the time wrapped in an old T-shirt in a box so it wouldnt get messed up. i just took it out a couple of weeks ago and now look what happened. lol

i just thought it would be kinda funny to stage a big production over it in the process of letting its new owner see how i packed it ;) lol

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
hell yeah i like it. not hatin but it needs smaller rims but that can be taken care of with the quickness. btw call me stupid but i found out sumthin really cool and useful this weekend. those big ass wire wheels that come on the dub city street low cars r the exact same size as the pegasus 1:18th scale wires. now if i ever get a chance to buy an 18th car i got an excuse to go buy sum dub city shit too :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yepp. ;)

i still have my black 64 SS that i got from the franklin mint years ago that i pulled the stockers off and it's been sittin' on some gold 13x7 knock offs ever since. :puffin:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
damn my friend has a silver street low 67 with sum 2 piece all chrome pegasus wires. that bitch is bad and i want it but i got nuthin cool to trade. he wants the regal but shit i just started on it. havent even had a chance to name it yet. btw i need ideas for names for it. since its a replica of the way im gonna build my moms regal when i get it i was thinkin "future blue" or sum shit like that. kinda sounds like 1 of those all purpose cleaners they sell on infomercials tho?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
lol not yet but thas what im shootin for. i showed her the pic a while ago and she hated it but oh well i guess thas y i never asked for her opinion on shit. last time i asked her i was buyin my first set of rims and she talked me into buyin triple golds. BIG HUMONGOUS muthafuckin mistake!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
damn gold is fuckin hard to keep clean. maybe its just b/c i got luxors. after the first year i got tired of rust showin up on my nipples every week at the car wash so i finally just let the gold turn to brass and just worried about keepin the chrome shiny. damn they looked good the first time i put them on tho......

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i had a guy want to sell me a nice ass set of triple gold daytons one time for $500 and i was like "uhhh.........NO!" lol
like you said, pain in the ass and they fade out quick especially out here in this sun and weather. not to metion i just dont think they look very good with all that gold in them. i think the only thing that looks good 1 solid color is chrome & platinum. and a word of advice or whatever......... these platinums have never got a spot of rust on them. :puffin:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
lol im too poor for platinum. ill stick with my all chromes. im thinkin my next set might be powdercoated barrels but the pain in the ass about that is that when i sell the car im gonna have to let the rims go too b/c they wont match my new shit. i think the biggest mistake i made with the 3 golds is that i left them on all year and i was in a hurry to see what they looked like so i put them on at the beginning of winter and rode them bitches in the snow.......lesson learned

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by endlesslove2@Jun 25 2003, 01:16 AM
lol im too poor for platinum. ill stick with my all chromes.
me too, but someone owed me some money for too long so i went and took their shit. adapters and all. (that's how i got 2 of my sets of wires that i have right now) lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts