LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok if i find the body on there where can i find the chassis or do i have to start cutting some styrene cuz i still got some from a shop called orange blossom that closed down ;) (all u miami ppls should know about it) hehe

Jevries what is the exact model name ?

Last edited by TiggerLS at Sep 30 2003, 05:43 PM

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
I know it's a bit hard to find on the Pegasus page I don't now where to look for it on their site...I send them an email and they told me they still produce the 1/10.

They sell the complete RC package altho I'm not very impressed with the kit. I would make my own chassis using 3mm thick styrene sheet and some styerene H bars to reinforce. ;)

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Tigger I will get back at you.

Madmodeler, I hope you know what you've put up as your avatar and caption as a real German would never get it in his head to put this next to his name. But that's just my opinion being a guy from europe, I know you don't mean it that way though. ;)

Last edited by jevries at Oct 21 2003, 11:29 AM

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Oct 21 2003, 12:28 PM
Tigger I will get back at you.

Madmodeler, I hope you know what you've put up as your avatar and caption as a real German would never get it in his head to put this next to his name. But that's just my opinion being a guy from europe, I know you don't mean it that way though. ;)
I think he has been around that damn glue to long myself J/K

Perry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts